Recent content by blkvyyper

  1. blkvyyper

    Cub Cadet xt1,with Kohler 7000 Series Engine, kt735-3076 carb question, HELP!!!!!!

    Tried that my friend, they won't thread all the way in and I wasn't going to force them...different thread sizes I guess
  2. blkvyyper

    Cub Cadet xt1,with Kohler 7000 Series Engine, kt735-3076 carb question, HELP!!!!!!

    I appreciate all u guys comments, and yes he should have known better...gotta bite the bullet and buy another one...learned a lesson from this one the hard way...old guy that's been working on mowers for yrs... I was referred to him and had a good rep from what people told me...next time I'll...
  3. blkvyyper

    Cub Cadet xt1,with Kohler 7000 Series Engine, kt735-3076 carb question, HELP!!!!!!

    I recently had my carb on my cub cadet xt1 with a Kohler 7000 series engine cleaned..The model is kt735-3076 with a Walbro LMC series carb on it. Well while the guy was trying to remove the main jet, it got all fouled up...and it's hard as f*** to find another one...my question is does anyone...
Back
Top