Without thinking. DUH !!

Madraven45

Threads
Well, finding out the model number of my mower gave me so much joy after so much research, I ran out and cut the drive belt.....duh! Now I don't have a clue how to route the damn new belt, Any ideas? Anyone working on a 38" 12hp Murray riding mower? Maybe I could get a good pic or video? My favorite word is now. Help, lol

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well, finding out the model number of my mower gave me so much joy after so much research, I ran out and cut the drive belt.....duh! Now I don't have a clue how to route the damn new belt, Any ideas? Anyone working on a 38" 12hp Murray riding mower? Maybe I could get a good pic or video? My favorite word is now. Help, lol

I can provide that information for a 1988 36" cut. Whether yours is similar enough for that to help, I don't have a clue. On mine the shift lever is the culprit and the belt is to be stuffed in through that lever slot for a successful installation.

Madraven45

Threads
Yes yes. That will work good, I suspected I had to go thru that shift slot, if you could shoot a quick couple of pics to make sure your mower is similar that would be cool. Or, I can get that info from my iPhone too. @ 662 801-7540. Thanks man. You're a big help.