Export thread

Without thinking. DUH !!

Madraven45

Madraven45

Well, finding out the model number of my mower gave me so much joy after so much research, I ran out and cut the drive belt.....duh! Now I don't have a clue how to route the damn new belt, Any ideas? Anyone working on a 38" 12hp Murray riding mower? Maybe I could get a good pic or video? My favorite word is now. Help, lol

S

SeniorCitizen

Well, finding out the model number of my mower gave me so much joy after so much research, I ran out and cut the drive belt.....duh! Now I don't have a clue how to route the damn new belt, Any ideas? Anyone working on a 38" 12hp Murray riding mower? Maybe I could get a good pic or video? My favorite word is now. Help, lol

I can provide that information for a 1988 36" cut. Whether yours is similar enough for that to help, I don't have a clue. On mine the shift lever is the culprit and the belt is to be stuffed in through that lever slot for a successful installation.

Madraven45

Madraven45

Yes yes. That will work good, I suspected I had to go thru that shift slot, if you could shoot a quick couple of pics to make sure your mower is similar that would be cool. Or, I can get that info from my iPhone too. @ 662 801-7540. Thanks man. You're a big help.