What state is everyone from?

metz12

Threads
wow i need to brush up on my geography hahaha

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
A town called Pace , just north of Pensacola florida!
Wow we are not that far apart. I live over in Excel but have a Monroeville address. I am about 40 miles from Century.

fishingjean

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yea I know bout where you are located, trying to help a lady in our church!!!She ran her craftsman lt-2000 mower without oil an fried her kohler motor, I have a kohler motor that I would give her
if I could make it work, the kohler motor I have is in a john deere mower.Her motor is 18hp. an mine is 13hp.I have worked mostly on old boat motors which I collected over the yrs. Dealing with prostate cancer for last 9yrs. an been getting rid of most bot motors. Hunting an fishing now!!!!Have a blessed day, Denny

afoulk

Threads
I'm about 5mins. east of Hershey, Pennsylvania. I'm sure you guys have all had the chocolate bars:wink:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm about 5mins. east of Hershey, Pennsylvania. I'm sure you guys have all had the chocolate bars:wink:

And Hershey park

(( cowboy up and get over it ))

afoulk

Threads
Yes, that too:) though I prefer Knoebels Grove in Elysburg myself. Those from around here know what i'm talking about:wink:

CauZey

Threads
Myrtle beach SC

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yes, that too:) though I prefer Knoebels Grove in Elysburg myself. Those from around here know what i'm talking about:wink:

I've been there years back, nice park for the kids!!!
Mad Mackie in CT