lawn mower fanatic

Pennsylvania...

TaskForceLawnCare

TaskForceLawnCare

We're from Indiana, just south of indy.

New Zealand in the south Pacific

chobbs1957

chobbs1957

Georgia, where the peaches are sweet and the ladies sweeter!

metz12

metz12

Rhode island! you guys are like is that a town?

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Rhode island! you guys are like is that a town?

I thought it was a street! :wink::laughing:

jekjr

jekjr

L.A. Lower Alabama. Almost due north of Pensacola, Fl.

B

buzzzmeister

30 miles due west of the Frozen Tundra.

F

fishingjean

Northwest Florida!!!!

metz12

metz12

I thought it was a street! :wink::laughing:

well it is pretty small. but it definitely changes from north to south. the southern part is full of farming communities (which i live in charlestown so that is as south as you can go but is a big beach town), then the north part is all cities. its like a whole different world up there.

reynoldston

reynoldston

Upper New York, no where near New York City

Carscw

Carscw

From cape cod ma,

Live here in north west GA,

(( cowboy up and get over it ))

exotion

exotion

Spokane , washington

okiepc

okiepc

From the great state of Oklahoma, my adopted home state, no place better. :thumbsup:

jekjr

jekjr

Northwest Florida!!!!

Where at n Northwest Fl?

Parkmower

Parkmower

NY about as far west as you can get from NYC and still be in NY state. Right next to Canada eh.

metz12

metz12

NY about as far west as you can get from NYC and still be in NY state. Right next to Canada eh.

isnt there a library up there that is in both canada and new york?

F

fishingjean

A town called Pace , just north of Pensacola florida!

Parkmower

Parkmower

Not here. Line is river. . No dry land touches

metz12

metz12

wow i need to brush up on my geography hahaha

jekjr

jekjr

A town called Pace , just north of Pensacola florida!
Wow we are not that far apart. I live over in Excel but have a Monroeville address. I am about 40 miles from Century.

F

fishingjean

Yea I know bout where you are located, trying to help a lady in our church!!!She ran her craftsman lt-2000 mower without oil an fried her kohler motor, I have a kohler motor that I would give her
if I could make it work, the kohler motor I have is in a john deere mower.Her motor is 18hp. an mine is 13hp.I have worked mostly on old boat motors which I collected over the yrs. Dealing with prostate cancer for last 9yrs. an been getting rid of most bot motors. Hunting an fishing now!!!!Have a blessed day, Denny

A

afoulk

I'm about 5mins. east of Hershey, Pennsylvania. I'm sure you guys have all had the chocolate bars:wink:

Carscw

Carscw

I'm about 5mins. east of Hershey, Pennsylvania. I'm sure you guys have all had the chocolate bars:wink:

And Hershey park

(( cowboy up and get over it ))

A

afoulk

Yes, that too:) though I prefer Knoebels Grove in Elysburg myself. Those from around here know what i'm talking about:wink:

L

LoCo86

Chattanooga, TN

CauZey

CauZey

Myrtle beach SC

M

Mad Mackie

Taxonnecticut!!!

M

Mad Mackie

Yes, that too:) though I prefer Knoebels Grove in Elysburg myself. Those from around here know what i'm talking about:wink:

I've been there years back, nice park for the kids!!!
Mad Mackie in CT

reynoldston

reynoldston

From Massena NY to Rouses Point NY dry land comes together, Canada and NY state. I own a house up in that area and spend a lot of time up there. Never heard about any library in the two country's.
As a matter of fact after 9/11 they watch the border between the two country's very close and the Border Control just built a new big building just east of Malone NY.

BHLC

BHLC

We look at Rouses Point from some of the properties we mow.

From Massena NY to Rouses Point NY dry land comes together, Canada and NY state.

reynoldston

reynoldston

You must be on Alburg Tongue, Vermont? About a hour away from me.

BHLC

BHLC

We service the area, we're actually in Fairfax.

reynoldston

reynoldston

You must do a lot of summer cottages. I have the problem at my place because it can be 4 to 5 weeks at a time before I can mow it. I can well under stand a demand for your services.

S

sleepy718

Currently at port saint lucie, fl

S

sgmgarden

I'm afraid I am a long way away from any states, I'm from sunny Scotland! Although I do have a good knowledge of lawn mowers which I can hopefully share with you all, that is of course, if and when you need it :biggrin:

E

edd

also from L A......lower alabama.......bahaia grass headquarters

reynoldston

reynoldston

I'm afraid I am a long way away from any states, I'm from sunny Scotland! Although I do have a good knowledge of lawn mowers which I can hopefully share with you all, that is of course,( if and when you need it) :biggrin:

We always need more knowledge and it sure doesn't where you are from. Other then the American Indian we are from all over the world in this country. My parents came from Holland.

djdicetn

djdicetn

Born & raised and will be buried in Middle Tennessee. Love America The Beautiful, but TN will always be "home". We got Country Music(the town I live in now is the home of Charlie Daniels), good whiskey(the Jack Daniels distillery is 15 miles from where I was born....in a "dry county"LOL) and we may be lazy hillbillies...but we git ur dun:0)

X-man

X-man

Michigan. Where the grass grows and the snow blows. :tongue:

themowerking20

themowerking20

East metro Atlanta georgia

Mid TN Lawn

Mid TN Lawn

Just curious where everyone is from? Me- Vermont
Nashville,Tennessee and no we do not mow bare footed

BustedKnuckles

BustedKnuckles

I do occasionally! :laughing:

Maryville, Tennessee

djdicetn

djdicetn

LOL.....and our wives aren't pregnant every 10 months either:0)

BHLC

BHLC

LOL.....and our wives aren't pregnant every 10 months either:0)

Mine is...

JDsLawnCare

JDsLawnCare

North Dallas

X-man

X-man

Like I said.

Good ol' Michigan.

Rust on cars is no stranger here. If I had pictures of my rocker panels, I'd post them :smile:.

Nwatson99

Nwatson99

Winchester, KY is where I reside.

jakewells

jakewells

Park City Kentucky is where i call home.

Striper

Striper

Chester county, Pennsylvania

Vanousb

Vanousb

Kentucky (on the tn line literally).

Roagger

Roagger

Northern new york

B

Benny R.

Huntsville, Alabama ROLL TIDE!

serelaw

serelaw

Harvest, Al... Skippidy Do Da

B

bfleming98

Michigan Here.... Weather is finally getting nice.

chemingthroughtheleather

chemingthroughtheleather

SE Indiana @40 miles west of Cincinnati.I think we are known for our allergy laden environment so summer usually sucks!:mad:

djdicetn

djdicetn

The Internet never ceases to amaze me(and I spent over 40 years in a mainframe computer programming career). I remember when IBM offered the first personal desktop computer to consumers(the year my son was born-1981). Most of us mainframers considered them a "toy" rather than a computer. Now they are more powerful than the mainframe computers of the 70's(my first job was a computer operator on a Honeywell that had 16K memory and filled a room....my iMac has 24GB of memory and sits on my desk:0)
I should probably clarify my first statement....the "Internet" is VERY different from the World Wide Web(www.....) in that the Department of Defense designed and implemented the Internet in 1969, 45 years ago, and it obviously was a network of connected mainframe computers. The www actually was "born" on March 12, 1989(so it is 25 years old) and is largely what everyone refers to as the Internet even though the www is only one avenue of transferring information electronically over the Internet.

All that being said and back to my original thoughts....it still amazes me that 26 years ago I would not have people literally all over the world reading what I am typing and we would not be responding to one another from every state in the U.S.(and beyond). Makes those of us more than 25-yrs-old stop & think about what we take for granted(technology wise) not even existing as late as 1988!!!!!

G

gabowman

100 miles east of Atlanta, Georgia.

Z

zmister11

Tampa florida

R

RJ's Tropical Lawns, Inc

Melbourne Florida

LazerZLandscaping

LazerZLandscaping

I am from Gordon County GA, but I currently reside 10 miles north of Concord, NH.

tnman

tnman

Good old Tennessee!

Carscw

Carscw

Good old Tennessee!

In Signal mtn Tennessee cutting grass today.

LazerZLandscaping

LazerZLandscaping

I have a friend that lives in Chattanooga.

L

LoCo86

In Signal mtn Tennessee cutting grass today.

Just voted the safest city in the state of Tennessee. So I guess you didn't worry about getting anything stolen by the millionaires that live up there.

Carscw

Carscw

Just voted the safest city in the state of Tennessee. So I guess you didn't worry about getting anything stolen by the millionaires that live up there.

It is nice.

But then past two day in Chattanooga and not the nice end.

djdicetn

djdicetn

It is nice.

But then past two day in Chattanooga and not the nice end.

Better watch out for them Tennessee Lawn Mower Police. They catch you crossing the border from Georgia and stealing them high-dollar yards from TN lawn service companies and they'll throw you in the slammer:0)

H

Hansen

Calhoun county mi

W

wingstrut

Mims, Florida, on the east coast.........Thirty five miles south of Daytona and about thirty from Orlando.