Welcome to the Professional's Forum!

LandN

Threads
In my opinion, professionals have some different and unique topics to discuss that don't really apply to homeowners. We've already seen some of these topics on the forum and from an organizational standpoint, a pro's forum just makes sense to me. :smile:

Well the organizational may be ok,...most everyone that takes pride in their yard and their equipment(and type) should all be in the same boat,and not be labeled -- homeowner here, pros there -- which is the way i read into the first post of this thread,...."where the pros can hang out and discuss the issues of professional lawncare"....as if homeowners don't count. maybe i'm off base for misinterpreting this ... hows this ........"we are now also adding a professional business section to "lawnmowerforum" to help in the interest of our new professional members so that everyone can share new and exiting ideas and solutions." hows that:laughing::biggrin:

poncho62

Threads
Professionals on the other lawn care forums discuss billing, advertising, insurance, licensing, commercial grade equipment,,,,that sort of thing...those are some of the differences....

I used to do a bit of commercial cutting part time.....I still go on those sites to keep up with some of their techniques....

Personally, I think we can all get some good ideas for our personal stuff from the pros.

LandN

Threads
hi poncho 62,thats probably the same site that i frequent sometimes for entertainment reading:laughing:. but wouldn't you think that a professional businessman would take up certain issues such as billing,insurance,licensing with their local agents and bookkeepers face to face at their office desks where all local laws apply to the local business at hand and not worry about what happens 500 miles away with a pen pal that might be having a bad day on his keyboard.:biggrin:i been in business myself for several years and always consulted and dealt with a local rep. to handle certain business matters and issues in private, maybe advertising ideas might be nice to get some outside feedback...i guess i had trouble with interpreting the wording on previous posts:eek: but also followed up with an example:smile:

mystreba

Threads
Well the organizational may be ok,...most everyone that takes pride in their yard and their equipment(and type) should all be in the same boat,and not be labeled -- homeowner here, pros there -- which is the way i read into the first post of this thread,...."where the pros can hang out and discuss the issues of professional lawncare"....as if homeowners don't count. maybe i'm off base for misinterpreting this ... hows this ........"we are now also adding a professional business section to "lawnmowerforum" to help in the interest of our new professional members so that everyone can share new and exiting ideas and solutions." hows that:laughing::biggrin:

I like it :thumbsup: