Welcome to the Professional's Forum!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Recently we have had a lot of pros sign up at LawnMowerForum... which is wonderful! But professionals have a slightly different needs than homeowners and as such we have decided to add this forum where the pros can hang out and discuss the issues of professional lawn care.

Please post all of your professional discussions in this forum from now on. :thumbsup:

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
Recently we have had a lot of pros sign up at LawnMowerForum... which is wonderful! But professionals have a slightly different needs than homeowners and as such we have decided to add this forum where the pros can hang out and discuss the issues of professional lawn care.

Please post all of your professional discussions in this forum from now on. :thumbsup:

Most home owners that maintain their own yard, think of themselves as a "Pros" & some are!:thumbsup: Some lawn care professional that call themselves "pros" arn't.:laughing:

How can we tell the difference? This should be good! lol

mystreba

Threads
Most home owners that maintain their own yard, think of themselves as a "Pros" & some are!:thumbsup: Some lawn care professional that call themselves "pros" arn't.:laughing:

How can we tell the difference? This should be good! lol

Very insightful :wink:

LandN

Threads

what logical reason would there be to separate 'homeowners' from 'professional' "LAWNMOWERFORUM"

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
Mower Blade Grinder/Sharpener

Just want to tell any Lawn Care Professionals looking into getting a new blade grinder.

For the past 6 years I have been using a Magna Matic. They are so worth the money, if you have a lot of blades to sharpen. I ordered mine with the stand, balancer, and shop vac hook-up.

What a difference! If you don't know this, very seldom are new blades balanced. Keeping them balanced will save your spindle bearings and it reduces vibration and noise. It sharpens fast and doesn't take a lot out of ya to sit their and sharpen a bunch.

Had a wall grinder before this, No comparison
Hand grinder in the old days, that was work!:laughing:

mystreba

Threads
Re: Mower Blade Grinder/Sharpener

Just want to tell any Lawn Care Professionals looking into getting a new blade grinder.

For the past 6 years I have been using a Magna Matic. They are so worth the money, if you have a lot of blades to sharpen. I ordered mine with the stand, balancer, and shop vac hook-up.

What a difference! If you don't know this, very seldom are new blades balanced. Keeping them balanced will save your spindle bearings and it reduces vibration and noise. It sharpens fast and doesn't take a lot out of ya to sit their and sharpen a bunch.

Had a wall grinder before this, No comparison
Hand grinder in the old days, that was work!:laughing:

In order to properly kick off this new forum, you should make this into a separate thread with a title like "Blade Grinders". You'll be the inaugural poster :cool:

Sprinkler Buddy

Threads
Re: Mower Blade Grinder/Sharpener

In order to properly kick off this new forum, you should make this into a separate thread with a title like "Blade Grinders". You'll be the inaugural poster :cool:

Still learning how to navigate this site. I think I just did what you suggested. Thanks:thumbsup:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
what logical reason would there be to separate 'homeowners' from 'professional' "LAWNMOWERFORUM"

In my opinion, professionals have some different and unique topics to discuss that don't really apply to homeowners. We've already seen some of these topics on the forum and from an organizational standpoint, a pro's forum just makes sense to me. :smile:

poncho62

Threads
Sounds like fun....as long as a character named Bobbygedd doesn't join.....lol

He has gotten the boot from most of the pro forums........:confused2:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Sounds like fun....as long as a character named Bobbygedd doesn't join.....lol

He has gotten the boot from most of the pro forums........:confused2:

We'll keep an eye out. :thumbsup: