Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!

Duckman1187

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Hustler mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Hustler owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Hustler mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Hustler stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

I just bought my first ZTR, a Raptor 52". Have only used it once but love it.

PVHIII

Threads
  • / Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!
Hi guys, just bought a Hustler Raptor. I don't live to far away for Hustler manufacturing plant. I have friends and relatives that work there.
My Raptor has a 52" deck and 23hp Kawasaki engine.

How's that Raptor holding up for ya?...had a lot of problems with mine...took it back and got a Fastrak SD

PVHIII

Threads

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Hustler owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Hustler mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Hustler stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

Just want to relay to you how much I love this forum...it's been alot of help to me and I feel lucky to have discovered it..I'm trying to enter the mowing business and I really needed this forum.. my wife thinks I'm addicted lol....just want to say thanks man

PVHIII

Threads

I also need some help posting pics in my album..can't seem to figure it out..thanks

ChiBob

Forum Newbie
Threads
HI

I just bought a used Hustler Fast Track Mini 36".
Got too caught up in the moment when viewing it and bought it even though I has concerns. I've never used a 0-turn before. This mower has no hours used meter, most worrying is the steering arms are stiff and squeaky. The fella who sold it said its about 5 years old.

I have joined here because I fear that I may have bought a fix it up project and would like to learn what I should expect from this machine in good condition. :confused2:http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/images/smilies/confused2.gif

I guess my first questions are how do I find out how old this machine is and where can I get a workshop manual.

Thank you
Bob

Threads
HI

I just bought a used Hustler Fast Track Mini 36".
Got too caught up in the moment when viewing it and bought it even though I has concerns. I've never used a 0-turn before. This mower has no hours used meter, most worrying is the steering arms are stiff and squeaky. The fella who sold it said its about 5 years old.

I have joined here because I fear that I may have bought a fix it up project and would like to learn what I should expect from this machine in good condition. :confused2:http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/images/smilies/confused2.gif

I guess my first questions are how do I find out how old this machine is and where can I get a workshop manual.

Thank you
Bob

To determine the age we would need the serial number. :smile:

Klong

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello from Branson Missouri. I am a brand new owner of a Hustler Super Z HD. 35 HP. 60" side discharge. :smile:

RPM99

Forum Newbie
Threads
New member Hustler 320

I have an older model Excel Hustler 320. Have been running it for about 12 years.
The head has a crack in it. Engine is Kubota D950. There are other issues, radiator is in bad shape, seat was ruined while loading.
Anybody with used parts for sale?
What I am really looking for is another one just like it.
Anybody out the willing to part with and old 320? Preferably in running order.

Ron

Brandon04

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, I am Brandon and we bought a Fastrak 48 SD back in 2008 new for our 2 acres.