Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!

The_Beast

Forum Newbie
Threads
WELCOME to these Forums...
Yep... What questions...
Do you have the Kubota Diesel Or the Industrial Ford engine?... :smile:KennyV

Kenny, I have the Kohler Command Twin. I'll ask questions outside of this thread. Just wanted to know if there were folks that could possible answer them.:cool:

Thanks, Geoff

tnorris7

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!
Raptor 52". I've made a few redneck mods* and really like the mower so far.

*- DC outlet mounted into the accessory pocket behind the fuel cap
- a magnetic DC fog light for dusk mowing
- a rope attached to the discharge chute allowing me to lift it when next to a tree.
- PVC pipe over throttle handles to allow me to drive with one hand while using grass sweeper and weed sprayer

Threads
Raptor 52". I've made a few redneck mods* and really like the mower so far.

*- DC outlet mounted into the accessory pocket behind the fuel cap
- a magnetic DC fog light for dusk mowing
- a rope attached to the discharge chute allowing me to lift it when next to a tree.
- PVC pipe over throttle handles to allow me to drive with one hand while using grass sweeper and weed sprayer

Love to see pics of your mods! :smile:

pineyrooter

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looking to purchase a X One. I live in north Georgia and have 3 places to keep up and I'm ready for a ZT mower.

CARISERVICESTAR

Forum Newbie
Threads
WASABI!!!!

Hey folks, newbie here....names Doug, owner C.A.R.I SERVICE STAR in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. My equipment consists of a 2000 c3500 dually with a 10 cubic yd dump bed, a 6x10 enclosed trailer, 2012 Hustler Superduty Fastrack 36", Tanaka, Echo, Sthil etc. I downsized to the 36" for various reasons. Mostly I was tired of hauling two machines, My customers like the idea of a smaller mower on their lawns too, this little mower is BADAZZ...I go through any gate and it leaves a nice cut as well. I do have a few questions that I will be posting in different areas just stopping in here to say.....WASABI!!!!!!

Attachments

• WP_20130813_002.jpg
    WP_20130813_002.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 27
  • WP_20130902_001.jpg
    WP_20130902_001.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 34
  • WP_20130615_001.jpg
    WP_20130615_001.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 17
  • WP_20130902_003.jpg
    WP_20130902_003.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 31
Threads
Re: WASABI!!!!

Hey folks, newbie here....names Doug, owner C.A.R.I SERVICE STAR in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. My equipment consists of a 2000 c3500 dually with a 10 cubic yd dump bed, a 6x10 enclosed trailer, 2012 Hustler Superduty Fastrack 36", Tanaka, Echo, Sthil etc. I downsized to the 36" for various reasons. Mostly I was tired of hauling two machines, My customers like the idea of a smaller mower on their lawns too, this little mower is BADAZZ...I go through any gate and it leaves a nice cut as well. I do have a few questions that I will be posting in different areas just stopping in here to say.....WASABI!!!!!!

You have some nice equipment! :thumbsup:

PVHIII

Threads
I'm looking to buy a new lawn tractor and there are only 2 dealers here in Mt. Home, AR. One is a John Deere and one is a Hustler. Can someone give me pros and cons of each (Deere L140 is the size I am looking at and I have had a Deere before and liked it, but also looking at ZTR Raptor Hustler 42" Cut. I have about 1 1/2 acres to cut and no steep inclines.

Thanks,

Diane

Did you ever purchase a mower?I'm in mtn home area as well and have some experience with the Raptor

Duckman1187

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Hustler mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Hustler owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Hustler mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Hustler stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

I just picked up my new Raptor 52". Have only mowed my lawn once but love it.