Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!

ohio farmer

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Hustler Forum -- Check in Here First!
New to this forum, I bought a Hustler 3400 zero turn and am restoring it, looking for salvage parts. thanks

Brucep86

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Hustler mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Hustler owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Hustler mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Hustler stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

Brucep86

Forum Newbie
Threads

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Hustler owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Hustler mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Hustler stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Hello,

New to the forum, although I have had my mower, a Hustler Raptor SD 54" for approx 5 years.

Bruce
Montgomery, TX

csaws

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi. Raptor SD54. Here for answers to problems and to find info to make the mower better. I like straightforward answers to questions and not peoples attempts at comedy.

trevorklat

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am getting ready to refurbish an old Hustler 3400ZT mower with a 72 inch cutting deck. It has obviously been parked outside and hasn't run in several years.TheBeginning.jpg

ohio farmer

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello I have 2 hustler 3400 zero turn mowers, I bought the first one in July 2022 and the second one in December 2022, have mowed with the first one and really like the rear discharge on it, I will have questions, I have both manuals the owners and parts manual. thanks in advance

Studeman

Forum Newbie
Threads

I have a Hustler FasTrak 44" with Honda GXV610 motor that I bought new in 2005.

74Rallye

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,
I have a 54" Fastrack with about 400 hours on it. I replaced my 1967 vintage Snapper with this mower, so you can guess how much I like my Fastrack.

ironrider2005

Forum Newbie
Threads
My name is Roy. I have a older hustler fast trac model #927343

ironrider2005

Forum Newbie
Threads
Having problems with getting it to run. I can get it started if key is held in the start position and I jump the solenoid. If the key is released or the jump on the soleniod is removed it dies. Have replaced both relays, solenoid and the ignition switch, same problem. Have bypassed all the safety switches to.