Weed trimmer racks

CauZey

Threads
They are pretty sturdy but if there is any type of sway or twist in your frame or rail it shows bad on the racks.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
They are pretty sturdy but if there is any type of sway or twist in your frame or rail it shows bad on the racks.

I got a triple crown rack that came with the trailer, it used a full length 2x2 angle to fasten it to the trailer and I still had to use 1x1 steel angle on each side to keep it from swaying.

Triple Crown T-Rack 001.jpg

CauZey

Threads
I hope I don't have to do that!

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

Because yours are independent from each other, if it were me I'd buy a couple of pieces of 1x1 angle or a couple of pieces of flat steel 2" wide and I'd run it from piece to the other to help sturdy the thing up, it may help with the sway. You can get the angle or the flat steel at Home Depot and it's cheap.

CauZey

Threads

CauZey

Threads
Because yours are independent from each other, if it were me I'd buy a couple of pieces of 1x1 angle or a couple of pieces of flat steel 2" wide and I'd run it from piece to the other to help sturdy the thing up, it may help with the sway. You can get the angle or the flat steel at Home Depot and it's cheap.

Good idea! Thanks

Bomba

Threads
I'm looking at buying a new trimmer. I have some brush to cut annually, but mostly grass and weeds and under a lot of fencing. Do I need bike handle trimmer? Are they just as easy to use?