Used oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

davis2

Threads
Blah, blah, blah... We'll have to agree to disagree. Where did you get those posts from Bert? I've heard the same exact thing before. Is the Harvard broad selling plagiarized work?
And guys, spare me the long winded reply, after the first paragraph, I lose interest. We aren't getting anywhere, so why waste energy arguing?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
And guys, spare me the long winded reply, after the first paragraph, I lose interest. We aren't getting anywhere, so why waste energy arguing?
You are totally insignificant and we know you are terrified to find out that you may be wrong
The replies are not written for you because we all know that you do not read them and even if you did you would refuse everything that does not reinforce your misconceptions.
We know that you either can not think for yourself or are too lazy to think for yourself because you keep on repeating false russian talking points that enter the USA via russian internet trolls pretending to be real Americans just like you, so you identify with them . And you are not alone there are millions just like you easily lead to believe things that 2 minutes of conscious thought would establish they are garbage .
They are written for intelligent people with open minds
If you are capable of remembering back 3 weeks ago I said as much .
And FWIW , graduated UNSW BAppSci mly then , Dip Adult Education TAFE NSW , Dip Isotope Radiology , TAFE NSW Dip NDT , DIP Acoustic Emissions, TAFE NSW, Dip NDT TAFE NSW, Masters Materials Technology NSWIT ( discontinued after 2 years ) MBA Sydney University discontinued after 1 semester
Member ASTM , AIM , AIMM , ASTC
So never done any course at Harvard , they are not big university for materials science

Last edited:

davis2

Threads
You are totally insignificant and we know you are terrified to find out that you may be wrong
The replies are not written for you because we all know that you do not read them and even if you did you would refuse everything that does not reinforce your misconceptions.
We know that you either can not think for yourself or are too lazy to think for yourself because you keep on repeating false russian talking points that enter the USA via russian internet trolls pretending to be real Americans just like you, so you identify with them . And you are not alone there are millions just like you easily lead to believe things that 2 minutes of conscious thought would establish they are garbage .
And FWIW , graduated UNSW BAppSci mly then , Dip Adult Education TAFE NSW , Dip Isotope Radiology , TAFE NSW Dip NDT , DIP Acoustic Emissions, TAFE NSW, Dip NDT TAFE NSW, Masters Materials Technology NSWIT ( discontinued after 2 years ) MBA Sydney University discontinued after 1 semester
So never done any course at Harvard , they are not big university for materials science
So you are right because you say so? You are a disgrace. I really hope you know as much about your home country as you claim to know about ours. The only good thing to come from Australia is the cattle dog
I have two, and they are the best. Too bad your politicians didn't have the same brains bred into them...

davis2

Threads
Wow! Someone as intelligent as you claim to be, indoctrinated into the US democratic party idiocy. Like we used to refer to the management trainees: educated idiots. And they were helpless until they learned how to treat those of us who had the knowledge and experience in our field.
But to people like you, I am insignificant. Yup, because we don't bow to you, and follow your BS. I've been called worse by better. But what is a person with all your accomplishments (?) doing on a lawnmower forum? Did the MENSA guys make you feel inferior? Likely. I hope you're recovering.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Just about every group has their indoctrination process. It like religion; parents as kids are old enough to go church start the indoctrination (brainwashing) process.

Personally I am dealing with enough Space Cadets in sales right now. They never follow up on problems.

davis2

Threads
Just about every group has their indoctrination process. It like religion; parents as kids are old enough to go church start the indoctrination (brainwashing) process.

Personally I am dealing with enough Space Cadets in sales right now. They never follow up on problems.
I hear ya there! Feed salesmen were the worst at providing info to the plant and drivers. It created many chitty situations!!!

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Religion is like this if you ain't sinning like I'm sinning you ain't sinning right. Good gosh I started this thread and it has turing into a pissing contest. I think it's about time to shut it down.

Last edited:

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Religion is like this if you ain't sinning like I'm sinning you ain't sinning right. Good gosh I started this thread and it has turing into a pissing contest. I think it's about time to shut it down.
Shhhh. We don't get into a third threat within the first one.

But I can see your point here. I seen it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.