Trailer?

Threads
Is it possible to convert regular grease trailer hubs to oil bath hubs?

Bison

Threads
Why on earth would you want to do that?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Is it possible to convert regular grease trailer hubs to oil bath hubs?

Can I ask what you are trying to accomplish? If your worried about your bearings and want to make sure they are greased just by Buddy Bearings and give them a shot every once in a while.

Threads
Can I ask what you are trying to accomplish? If your worried about your bearings and want to make sure they are greased just by Buddy Bearings and give them a shot every once in a while.

That would work to I just need an easier way to grease them without having to tear them down, and repack them.

txzrider

Threads
+1 on the bearing buddy's. used them on every boat trailer I have ever used.. because of how well they worked I now use them on all my trailers.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
+1 on the bearing buddy's. used them on every boat trailer I have ever used.. because of how well they worked I now use them on all my trailers.

Yeah, Buddy Bearings are a must on a boat trailer. used them for years.:thumbsup:

Threads
Thankyou for the info I guess I better get to finding some bearing buddies huh.

Parkmower

Threads
Can someone tell me what bearing buddies are? Are they just grease zerks under a different name?

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Can someone tell me what bearing buddies are? Are they just grease zerks under a different name?

All they are is a dust cap with a zerk

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))