Export thread

Trailer?

wjjones

wjjones

Is it possible to convert regular grease trailer hubs to oil bath hubs?

Bison

Bison

Why on earth would you want to do that?

Ric

Ric

Is it possible to convert regular grease trailer hubs to oil bath hubs?

Can I ask what you are trying to accomplish? If your worried about your bearings and want to make sure they are greased just by Buddy Bearings and give them a shot every once in a while.

wjjones

wjjones

Can I ask what you are trying to accomplish? If your worried about your bearings and want to make sure they are greased just by Buddy Bearings and give them a shot every once in a while.

That would work to I just need an easier way to grease them without having to tear them down, and repack them.

txzrider

txzrider

+1 on the bearing buddy's. used them on every boat trailer I have ever used.. because of how well they worked I now use them on all my trailers.

Ric

Ric

+1 on the bearing buddy's. used them on every boat trailer I have ever used.. because of how well they worked I now use them on all my trailers.

Yeah, Buddy Bearings are a must on a boat trailer. used them for years.:thumbsup:

wjjones

wjjones

Thankyou for the info I guess I better get to finding some bearing buddies huh.

Parkmower

Parkmower

Can someone tell me what bearing buddies are? Are they just grease zerks under a different name?

Carscw

Carscw

Can someone tell me what bearing buddies are? Are they just grease zerks under a different name?

All they are is a dust cap with a zerk

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

wjjones

wjjones

All they are is a dust cap with a zerk

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

Yep I checked, and my local TSC store has them.