Top mower under $7,000!

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
If you want to come up to Chattanooga I would sell you my 23hp 52" Toro Grandstand. It almost has 40 hours on it. It's a great mower but I had a car accident about 7 years ago and I thought my legs and back could handle standing in one spot for a long period of time, but it looks like I'm going to need a riding mower instead.

I might come look and talk price with you.
I am only 30 mins away and just picked up 20 yards in Chattanooga.

poolecw

Threads
Ok guys, after a lot of internet researching, I have a top 3 list. Now I'm going to try to go out to dealers and get hands on. With each of the ones below, I would be looking at a Kaw engine if possible.

Toro X 2000
SCAG Freedom Z 61"
Bad Boy Outlaw

bturner032002

Threads
Ok guys, after a lot of internet researching, I have a top 3 list. Now I'm going to try to go out to dealers and get hands on. With each of the ones below, I would be looking at a Kaw engine if possible.

Toro X 2000
SCAG Freedom Z 61"
Bad Boy Outlaw

From those three me personally the scag for sure.

clpolcar

Threads
My dealer would not even sell me a freedom z. Just doesn't think it was built that well and could get a better machine for not that much more. My vote would be the toro. I have a ferris mower

poolecw

Threads
My dealer would not even sell me a freedom z. Just doesn't think it was built that well and could get a better machine for not that much more. My vote would be the toro. I have a ferris mower

If he thinks that model isn't built well, why does he sell them?

LoCo86

Threads
I might come look and talk price with you. I am only 30 mins away and just picked up 20 yards in Chattanooga.

Just message me if you're interested.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads

Toro X 2000
SCAG Freedom Z 61"
Bad Boy Outlaw

From those three I would pick the Toro Z-Master 2000 series!!! That Turbo Force deck cuts extremely well!!

P.S.
Have you asked the Toro dealer how much more the 3000 series in the 60" Z-Master is??? That's a VERY NICE commercial mower(has the full 7gauge deck instead of the 10gauge w/7gauge spindle reinforcement deck that the 2000 series has. Also the 3000 has the suspension seat upgrade. I'm curious how much the 3000 upgrade would be. Most likely....well worth it!!

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
I might come look and talk price with you.
I am only 30 mins away and just picked up 20 yards in Chattanooga.

Watch out Carscw.....you get that Grandstand and you wouldn't want to mow yards with any of your other mowers(just ask user Ric:0)

LoCo86

Threads
From those three I would pick the Toro Z-Master 2000 series!!! That Turbo Force deck cuts extremely well!! P.S. Have you asked the Toro dealer how much more the 3000 series in the 60" Z-Master is??? That's a VERY NICE commercial mower(has the full 7gauge deck instead of the 10gauge w/7gauge spindle reinforcement deck that the 2000 series has. Also the 3000 has the suspension seat upgrade. I'm curious how much the 3000 upgrade would be. Most likely....well worth it!!

Even though the 7 gauge deck is thicker and durable I've had several mowers with the 7-10 and find them to be just as durable. 10+ years of abuse is a testament to that.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Even though the 7 gauge deck is thicker and durable I've had several mowers with the 7-10 and find them to be just as durable. 10+ years of abuse is a testament to that.

Yep..you are right. The deck on the 2000(by all requirements a true commercial ZTR) is indeed plenty durable!!!!