This forum will be dead soon.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Would invite you to Pluto but we don't accept damned Earthings anymore. They have destroyed their planet and just looking to destroy another one. We are considering turning off our heart sign.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
The majority of the population don't see the subtle changes .

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
The shops left are major pains to deal with as the owners and techs have attitude problems. I got that even refuses to sell the parts I need
You were nitpicking and pissed the proprietor off ?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
You were nitpicking and pissed the proprietor off ?
Actually they are just being protective of their bottom line. Otherwords they want all the business for themselves even through their are over booked with work. Just makes me dig deeper until I find a cooperative shop. I even had those cooperative shop to call me for help on something that they never seen but I have and I return the flavor.

Its like the local JD dealer that want to be a royal pain to deal with. But I found one a few states away that is very helpful parts wise.

shurguywutt

Threads
Parts in general for auto and electrical have become a major PITA in general... Brand new Bosch alternator in 2016 for $225, a week ago a remanufactured Napa could be had for $450... I needed it that day so had to bite the bullet.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
The only with old timers is we are dropping like flies. I know as I approach retirement I have started failing apart. I now developed Afrib if not worst. There is times I breathe like I have running my fool head off and I am just laying in bed when this happens.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nah, all the old timers will still be hanging out... for the cheesy jokes if nothing else!
laughing3.gif
I've been retired, still do some wrenching. But hanging on best I can.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I've been retired, still do some wrenching. But hanging on best I can.
Got to keep yourself engage somehow. I have taken playing online Sudoko myself. Got bored playing the easy puzzles so I am now doing the Medium puzzles with time between 25 and 40 minutes on resolutions. Still easier than Pita mower problems.