The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Now that'd be something to be thankful for! Desert!

Rather than desert, I'd prefer the course BETWEEN courses................:wink::wink:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

I'll take the choice cuts..........

woman4.jpg

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Got a new carving knife.

this knife is so sharp, and will cut a slice of turkey so thin........it has ONLY ONE SIDE !!!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Mine was a success. 25 people and no fights or arguments. Almost all the food was eaten with the exception of enough for me for lunch tomorrow. I made a big turkey, a big ham, 10 lbs of mashed potatoes, rolls, and drinks. People brought a smoked turkey, stuffing, yams with marshmallows (not candied yams), green bean casserole and baked spaghetti. We had 4 people to dinner that I did not know. We do this every year. We always invite someone that is not going to have a Thanksgiving dinner. It was a mother and her 3 kids. Dad was out of town working and did not have enough money to come home. They had a good time playing with all the kids and toys. Did I mention my son is a little spoiled? It was great. Again Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I got my first pair of hearing aids yesterday. I should have waited to use them until after all the people left. It was LOUD. I am still getting used to hearing this well. I love hearing more than I have in over 30 years.

Threads

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Mine was a success. 25 people and no fights or arguments. Almost all the food was eaten with the exception of enough for me for lunch tomorrow. I made a big turkey, a big ham, 10 lbs of mashed potatoes, rolls, and drinks. People brought a smoked turkey, stuffing, yams with marshmallows (not candied yams), green bean casserole and baked spaghetti. We had 4 people to dinner that I did not know. We do this every year. We always invite someone that is not going to have a Thanksgiving dinner. It was a mother and her 3 kids. Dad was out of town working and did not have enough money to come home. They had a good time playing with all the kids and toys. Did I mention my son is a little spoiled? It was great. Again Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I got my first pair of hearing aids yesterday. I should have waited to use them until after all the people left. It was LOUD. I am still getting used to hearing this well. I love hearing more than I have in over 30 years.

Sounds like ya'll had a great time ..... We had baked Turkey in the oven which I was supposed to deep fry outside..Weather was not cooperating with us....Also a fryer in the rotiserrie and both birds were injected with the Cajun Tony's seasoning, Cajun Butter Also candied yams locally grown, Missy's famous homemade pineapple cake with her homemade pineapple frosting made with fresh pineapples... Did I mention fresh Pineapples LOL ...
Cajun style rice dressing. potato salad , macaroni salad, lemon meringue pie, banana meringue pie. homemade peanut butter raisin pineapple cookies..... Also a few other things I forget about ............ Plus we 3 people over here that need hearing aids bad.......... I am one of them ....

So once more

Happy Thanksgiving to all ~!~!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

YEP ! wifey N I had a GREAT Dinner .. Peanut Butter N Jelly sammiches ( 2 each) with Cheetos, Celery sticks, Carrots on Romaine Lettuce, we split a bottle of Yoo-Hoo Chocolate Drink, for dessert, we had re-heated 3 day old coffee and 2 Chocolate chip cookies each !! MMMmmmm ... MMmmmmmmm

Threads

YEP ! wifey N I had a GREAT Dinner .. Peanut Butter N Jelly sammiches ( 2 each) with Cheetos, Celery sticks, Carrots on Romaine Lettuce, we split a bottle of Yoo-Hoo Chocolate Drink, for dessert, we had re-heated 3 day old coffee and 2 Chocolate chip cookies each !! MMMmmmm ... MMmmmmmmm

I know when somebody is spreading Bull Butter on some toast LMAO ~!~!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 404,512

Total views 573

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 305.jpg