The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

The wifey want's to shoot the yard with weed-killer then re-level it and put down PRE-Striped Astro-Turf ... I'm thinkin good idea, BUT... I would like a Black N White ckeckered flag pattern, .. cause I'd be a winner then !!

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

The wifey want's to shoot the yard with weed-killer then re-level it and put down PRE-Striped Astro-Turf ... I'm thinkin good idea, BUT... I would like a Black N White ckeckered flag pattern, .. cause I'd be a winner then !!

So, that means that you're a LOSER now ????????????????

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

So, that means that you're a LOSER now ????????????????

By no means, ....... I'm still runnin with the pack, ... gettin ready to sprint into the lime-light !!

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 305,386

Total views 721

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 131.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Goooooooood Mornin there Chuck .. 1097612501.jpg

Good Mornin Gang ..318755-140Z3095447100.jpg

Thought 4 2day : .. !cid_18837F11995C4ACA9C871454125AD88B@tori6510.jpg

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ya gotta love...............

Ebay.
People offer used items for sale for more $$$$ than the cost of the item new.
Others offer new stuff for way more than you can but it for at the store or company website.

Seeing used Harbor Freight HVLP guns for $70.00 (new price) but HF always has a 20% off and sometimes 25% off coupons.
Seeing new HVLP gun for $48.00; normally $16 at HF, but on sale for $10.00 this weekend.

Ya gotta love capitalism, private enterprise, and Ebay.............

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Re: Ya gotta love...............

Ebay.
Others offer new stuff for way more than you can but it for at the store or company website.

Seeing used Harbor Freight HVLP guns for $70.00 (new price) but HF always has a 20% off and sometimes 25% off coupons.
Seeing new HVLP gun for $48.00; normally $16 at HF, but on sale for $10.00 this weekend.

It is all about ignorance , laziness & greed.
Ignorance, I dont know what it is worth so I search ebay find the most expensive price & add 25% to it.
Laziness , eaby or amazon will find whatever I want and both rank them in price order.
Greed , whatever I sell has to make me a profit.

Fifteen years ago 2 people went hammer & tongs over a particular V twin BSA, pushing the price up to $ 60,000 about $ 40,000 higher than the actual market price.
From that second the prices for used parts went up 10 times because the bike they will fit on is worth big money , it took around 10 years for prices to drop back to real market value.
Even now you can buy BSA Gold Star parts for a kings ransom when they are identical to parts used on a standard model which can be bought new for the same price as the greedy want for the "Gold Star" part.

A couple of younger people pulled up at the gate a while back and started abusing me because they had just bought a new mower that they could not afford.
They had to buy it because they could not find any repair shops in the area having search thoroughtly on the net even using Face Book as well as Google.
I have 2 trailers in the yard with "Berts Mobile Mower Repairs" painted on both sides of them, parked right on the fence line of the only road that goes into the suburb.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Ya gotta love...............

Ebay.

SO..... why ya lookin at an HVLP gun for...... I'm just flat-arse nosey !! .. :wink: