The Daily Yardman Thread

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

AHhhhh Mr. Chuck, First and foremost, THANKS a TRI-Zillion, for watchin my back, could not get out of bed this mornin, I've had a lower back pain since last Wed. ( was spreading 7 yards of mulch around the house perimeter ) was able to keep going with my Advil, but this was the first morn, I had to ask the wifey for help, I've had this before, (many times when I did Iron-Work) usually goes away after a few days but never had this much pain, I've got some Oxycodone from previous surgeries, BUT, I don't like the "buzzed" feeling, and the light-headed feeling that I get from it, trying to keep moving, standing, and moving around, feels okay but sitting or twisting NOT so good,
SOooooo I may be late and few on the thread, seems everytime I get 1 step forward, something happens to get me 2 steps backward, Oh well, life moves on ! later guy's ........ Boo ..:frown: .. :frown:

I got your back Ted. I figured it had to be something big or you would not miss this. So no worries. Get better soon.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I got your back Ted. I figured it had to be something big or you would not miss this. So no worries. Get better soon.

I really appreciate your covering my backside, AND I REALLY liked YOUR thought 4 2day quip, .... EXCELLENT !! .. :thumbsup:..:thumbsup:..:thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Boo, I knew a guy who would sympathize with you.

When he was 92, he married a sweet 25yo blonde girl.
On his wedding night his youngest grandson took him upstairs and put him into bed next to her.
The next morning, it took ALL 5 of his grandsons to carry him back down.
When I asked why so many when it only took 1 the night before,
he said "because I FOUGHT them!"

Hang in there...I hope yer back gets to feelin' better.....

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

On his wedding night his youngest grandson took him upstairs and put him into bed next to her.

Thanks Ron, the laughter you guys provide is VERY welcome, THANKS again you "youse" guys !! ...:thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Thanks Ron, the laughter you guys provide is VERY welcome, THANKS again you "youse" guys !! ...:thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

OK "youse" guy's I'm outa here till later, gotta get my schitt together for my Nascar race today !!

BradKeselowski_2_2014_0.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I'll feel better if ya buy some of these lights so ya don't go blind in your new workshop !! .. :thumbsup: ..:laughing:

https://www.ruralking.com/4-led-shop-light-3000-lumen-1.html

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Some work I do better in the darkness.............

You should avoid tellin the world that you're a bit on the "Batty" ... side !! .. :laughing:..:laughing: