The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

I might be UP, BUT NOT awake !! ... schitt happens ya know ..?? .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Your original post was at 2045hrs CST...........so, were you NOT awake at 8:45pm CST or 9:45pm local??

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Your original post was at 2045hrs CST...........so, were you NOT awake at 8:45pm CST or 9:45pm local??

When you get to MY age ..(ancient) ... these things take time !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..

Beside's I don't fret over calling somebody by someone else's name, ( cept when I'm intimate with my wifey) ...:laughing:..:laughing:

AND NO !! I no longer have a harem, that Gold band, ended that schitt ! ..:frown:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

When you get to MY age ..(ancient) ... these things take time !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..

Beside's I don't fret over calling somebody by someone else's name, ( cept when I'm intimate with my wifey) ...:laughing:..:laughing:

Yeah, no sweat, Barbala...............

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Yeah, no sweat, Barbala...............

Just to further ease your mind, you should hear the thing's I'm called, AND most can't be be posted here on the forum... :laughing:..:laughing:

Barbala... CUTE ! ..VG.jpg

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

AHHHhh yes my friend, I have seen some these beauties, IF you care to, click on my forum name and visit my home page, then view some of my albums, you'll find them and others there !

It is not unlike not you to anticipate to follow up on this in advance..

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

It is not unlike not you to anticipate to follow up on this in advance..

would you mind repeating that in ENGLISH, I failed Jibberish ..:laughing:..:laughing: