Threads
Today's view estimate

As of this morning, my revised 'estimated'-number of views is 101,441

Roger

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: OK - here's the math

Only issue with your math is this is the time of year problems start going away. We must wait for snow season to start. Our readership has gone down as well as the new problems we see. So that in my openion will lower the read amout 10 fold. Oh the October month is so hard on the ones that get bored easy. You will notice how many helpers are chiming in at this time for each problem that comes up. Everyone needs to help and if there is not enough to go around everyone starts chiming in. I do not have a problem with everyone helping this is just an observation.

Chuck,

So far we are still showing a slight 'up-tick' day to day, hopefully this will continue. We'll just have to wait and see...

Roger

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

no Rog, I have never seen a lincoln helmet or used one....but I do have two pricey snapon helmets, that I dont use anymore because the screens are small compared to what is available these days

NorthBama

Threads

Good morning to all you guys

Hope everyone is having a great morning. It looks like another hot one here 90s. Here in Bama land summer just keeps hanging on. Roger do all the research on the helmet before you spend $300.:laughing:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

local news says this is the last day of our heat wave, 88 for today...but still no rain in the forecast

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

OK let's see ...

RogerB = Goomba
Boobala = Boo
BlazNT = Chuck
NorthBama = James Lewcious
Primerbulb120 = Clyde
Pumper54 = Tom
Willys55 = Russ - Doc
Bertsmobile1 = Bert - Trev
Ronno6 = Ron
7394 = Numbers

Did I miss anybody ...???

The "regular" thread visitors, it seems we have a few "slacker's", .. I wonder if everyone is consumed because of the weather events / disasters of recent weeks or if everybody is gettin ready for Halloween ..( LOL ) ..:laughing:..:laughing:

I'm still fighting with this *@#+&^%$#@ puter, it's really got a mind of its own now, gettin multiple web-pages, deletes 3 or 4 e-mails when I click to open one, it jumps 4 or 5 pages in this forum, etc. etc. trying many fixes but to no avail, last resort is to do a system recovery and "wipe the hard drive" hoping it will override any hardware glitches, BUT since Windows no longer supports Vista, I dont know if I can get Vista to re-load the service packages I need to operate, moving Banking and important info / records onto wifeys puter and Flash-Drives. Going to buy a new puter but trying to hold on till BLACK-FRIDAY sales --quite a way to struggle, but I'll figure something out SORRY for not posting as often but it's a real &%$#@%$%$ when I post and it gets all garbled ... hoping this posting makes it through the valley of the BLACK-HOLES , bear with me guys !! ...Boo

Pumper54

Threads

Boo,
I can feel your pain. Had a heck of a time with my computer, getting all kinds of error notices, dropped web pages, Win10 force install (that really really pi$$ed me off) ect ect. Took it back to the place I got it and had them wipe it and reload Win 8.1. Just had to have it checked out again they loaded the latest and greatest version of FireFox so now I am a happy camper again.
Tom

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Boo,
I can feel your pain. Had a heck of a time with my computer, getting all kinds of error notices, dropped web pages, Win10 force install (that really really pi$$ed me off) ect ect. Took it back to the place I got it and had them wipe it and reload Win 8.1. Just had to have it checked out again they loaded the latest and greatest version of FireFox so now I am a happy camper again.
Tom

Yeah, thanks for the input Tom, I hope this gets posted, puter has up & downs, I have Win 10 on wifes puter and we both hate it, Win 7 was'nt too bad after getting used to it, there is a couple of ways to make Win 10 look and appear to act like Win 7 but I have NOT tried it yet, I always liked having a back-up puter but when 1 goes down and the back-up is un-familiar it's a real schitt !. ALMOST everyone I talk too prefers Win 7 and is pissed at Micro-Soft for the change, I'm not at all familiar with Win 8 or 8.1 so I can't comment about them. Yep I use Firefox also, and we LUUUVE it, I don't agree with some of the WORLD SECURITY they spew out, but I ignore that bullschitt ! Win 10 -- "one size fits all" YEAH-RIGHT ! ..:thumbdown:..:thumbdown:..:mur:..:mur:..:mur:..:ban:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Hang in there, Boobster... I've had my woes with these infernal machines..........

I've been overseeing the addition to my shop.
I have a 30X40 metal building with a 22x36 concrete floored pole barn on the side,which is now
being enclosed with tin matching the shop.
That'll gimme a nice addition.
My wife wouldn't let me set my home theater up in the new house since our move from Fla 3 tears ago.
So, I gotta put it in the shop somewhere if'n I want to have it.
The equipment is all obsolete now so resale would be poor.
I might as well use it.....

The pole barn has a 14-16ft ceiling, so I may set the theater room up 5' or above the floor and have good storage underneath.
My mind is going nuts with that possibility..

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

really hot out today, but I am trying to get all the maintenance done on my cars and trucks before the winter sets in, so while doing a trans service on my Dakota I kept hearing a squeak, I look up and two bats have made a mess out of the insulation above the transfer case and let me tell you.......it was a bitch getting the little buggers out of there!