The best in the game!

Darkcanuck80

Forum Newbie
Threads
There is nothing out there that can cut like the JD997 diesel.. After 17 years cutting grass there is just nothing like it.. Kobota,gravely it all just falls apart. So if u want commercial buy a deer.. We have an. 1145. 1445. And four 997. Go green.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Welcome to this often fun & normally interesting Forum...

I am also a fan of Diesel power, love my Kubotas, there are several John Deere fans here so you will not be alone... You will have to post some pictures as we get into mowing season ... :smile:KennyV

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
:welcome:
Hope you can send pics when you get a chance, love seeing JD pics:thumbsup:

Darkcanuck80

Forum Newbie
Threads
Sure will. But the picks I take r when I get stuck in the mud, or in a ditch that I shouldn't be in. I cut for the catholic school board and the places where I put my 997 u wouldn't even think it would be possible. I'll get some good pic on here to show why green is the champ.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome !

Green is good, but in some situations, I'll put my Ventrac up against a green machine :biggrin: :thumbsup: !

Darkcanuck80

Forum Newbie
Threads
It won't stick to the hills or do ditches like a 997. I have been able tohase out our walk behinds cause I can do all the hills.

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
The 997 in action. It's looks huge in this video, maybe the biggest lawn mower I've ever seen. Maybe the guy on it is very small?
Oddly enough it only comes in one color:frown:, so: "No Kenny, they don't make one in orange"

YouTube - JD 997 John Deere Zero-Turn Mower

Darkcanuck80

Forum Newbie
Threads
That's pretty sweet. I have done ditches way steeper that 30 degrees. Hill too. " point down go down "

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's pretty sweet. I have done ditches way steeper that 30 degrees. Hill too. " point down go down "

I find it hard to believe that a Zero Turn 2 wheel drive will go places the Ventrac All Wheel Drive and Dual wheel set (8 tires) can't go.

I'm sure each has their place and yours is GREAT for your uses.

You Love yours and I Love mine ---- each for our own uses. :thumbsup: :biggrin: