New Hustler Raptor sd 54"

chevyred55

Threads
I'm impressed, not only with the prompt customer service...but also impressed that the dealer has that kind of relationship with Hustler that he acted so quickly. If I were you, I would make sure to do business with that dealer whenever you need oil filters, etc. I'll never question the Hustler after sale support that's for sure!!!!!!

Thought I would report back in on dealer picking up mower. He picked it up and said he would have it back by 3:00. After doing recall
and checking out the mower they found it had a vibration. He called Hustler and ordered new parts and called me to let me know it
would take probably two extra days to get parts and fix the vibration. He was very true to his word and I got it back in two days.
I mowed to test it out ran for two hours had no problems. Thanks Hustler and Tony at TSA Equipment in Chickamauga Ga.

Tta197

Threads
Thought I would report back in on dealer picking up mower. He picked it up and said he would have it back by 3:00. After doing recall
and checking out the mower they found it had a vibration. He called Hustler and ordered new parts and called me to let me know it
would take probably two extra days to get parts and fix the vibration. He was very true to his word and I got it back in two days.
I mowed to test it out ran for two hours had no problems. Thanks Hustler and Tony at TSA Equipment in Chickamauga Ga.

What was vibrating, the deck? What did they replace to fix the vibration?

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads

That's great news....it's apparent that once an RSD owner is "made aware of the recall" and "contacts Hustler" all is good because they take great pride in their products and service. I've said all along that the only blemish on Hustler regarding this recall was the owners not being contacted promptly for the repair, not getting the repair done. How is your brother-in-law doing?

chevyred55

Threads
That's great news....it's apparent that once an RSD owner is "made aware of the recall" and "contacts Hustler" all is good because they take great pride in their products and service. I've said all along that the only blemish on Hustler regarding this recall was the owners not being contacted promptly for the repair, not getting the repair done. How is your brother-in-law doing?

Thanks for asking, still not great , but has improved somewhat.

chevyred55

Threads
Thanks for asking, still not great , but has improved somewhat.

Been alittle while since I have had time to report any results. I have used the mower 4 times now it has 25.2 hours on it and i'm happy to say no problems. Brother-inlaws yard looks great very smooth mow and I like the machine more and more.