New ECHO Chain Saws with Tool-less Chain Tensioning

metz12

Threads
this is why i like husqvarna:thumbsup:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hope your 180 last longer then mine did I just blow the piston into 500 different pieces (3 years old) but I starting to wonder about bout stihl now :rolleyes::confused3::confused3::confused3::confused3::confused3::confused3::confused3::confused3:

I've had mine for better than three years and used it for tree trimming, clearing property of fallen trees and such and never had a problem. The thing is the MS 180 is a occasional use saw, if I were to use it more than I do for the occasional tree trim I'd go to a bigger model in the homeowner series, like the MS 251

Threads
Stihl makes a very good saw I actually own a little Poulan saw for around the house stuff, and a 10ft reach electric Poulan pole saw. I have worked on quite a few Stihl saws, and when you see what they are made of you know they are a good saw. I really like the locking fuel, and bar oil caps.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Stihl makes a very good saw I actually own a little Poulan saw for around the house stuff, and a 10ft reach electric Poulan pole saw. I have worked on quite a few Stihl saws, and when you see what they are made of you know they are a good saw. I really like the locking fuel, and bar oil caps.

I really like the locking fuel, and bar oil caps as long as they work, but they were really bad before the recall. I still have problems with the things once in a while but I always carry at least two spares in the tool box at all times.