Need input on company t-shirts

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Alright, I am in the process of getting some shirts done for my company. I am just not sure what color shirt I should take and where to put my logo (front or back).

My logo has a green outline and the inside of the letters are black. My truck is red, my equipment is black or red (Y bravo) and I my other gas tools are orange and white (STIHL).

How many people do you have working for you?

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
How many people do you have working for you?

One. I could have more people probably and make the Company bigger with a second truck and all, but with University, it gets tricky to do both in September and October unfortunetly. Maybe later on in life. Who knows.

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
Im interested in doing this also but havent found place cheap enough to make the tshirts. Also interested in giving them out to customers also.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Im interested in doing this also but havent found place cheap enough to make the tshirts. Also interested in giving them out to customers also.

Well, the place where I got my door flyers printed also do this, so phone around. A Screening for one t-shirt would cost around 60$-70$, so instead they do it by transfer wich doesn't cost much.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
One. I could have more people probably and make the Company bigger with a second truck and all, but with University, it gets tricky to do both in September and October unfortunetly. Maybe later on in life. Who knows.

You can get your tees from Vista print,

Basic T-shirts

clearpixel.gif

clearpixel.gif

clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif

image.caspx

wordart.aspx

text.aspx
wordart.aspx

front-icon.gif
Front side |
back-icon.gif
Back side

Remove Sample Text Starting at $10.00 $7.49
Details and Pricing

Get Started

Try on our classic, loose-fit at a great price. Have your logo, photo or text printed on this standard 5.3-ounce, 100% preshrunk cotton tee. Available in 3 colors.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks for the link!

Available Colors

Details

This is there gray design for that logo. I believe it would be a lot cheaper than the price you Quoted. The stuff like my business cards and magnetic cards and such have always been good quality.

A shirt with that logo and business information including phone number is like $10.00 each in gray

clearpixel.gif

clearpixel.gif

clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Don't worry, I pay about that at the place here. I will not do the screen printing method.

X-man

Threads
I just buy bright orange shirts for visibility. For me I don't see a point in making custom shirts since everyone in the trailer park knows me anyways (and my organization is really small). Basic advertising in the park office and on my lawn tractor is enough.

I'll consider more advertising when I expand in the future.

X-man

Threads
I'm all for visibility.

It really pisses me off when I'm mowing next to the road and someone damn near hits me. People around here are stupid enough to hug the curb (there are no sidewalks).