Need input on company t-shirts

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Allright, I am in the process of getting some shirts done for my company. I am just not sure what color shirt I should take and where to put my logo (front or back).

My logo has a green outline and the inside of the letters are black. My truck is red, my equipment is black or red (Ybravo) and I my other gas tools are orange and white (STIHL).

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
We have orange shirts with a full size logo on the back and a small logo on the front top left with your name under it

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yea, I've been thinking about doing both, but more $$$ tho and put my name on my sleeve. Orange could be good. Gotta be flashy.

lawnbarbers

Threads
I went with a bright colours to stand out...for two reasons..safety and everyone is visible onsite which looks verify professional..i have tried cotton shirt, dry fit...I prefer the cotton because of cost and wash ability..we just have company logo on left front...company hats work well also

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yea, bright colors are a very good idea for safety and of course advertisement. I might get some with front and back logos and some with only front. They will have names on them too look professional. Still debating on the color tho.

I love dri-fit, but not always as resistant as cotton and much more expensive also.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I went with a bright colours to stand out...for two reasons..safety and everyone is visible onsite which looks verify professional..i have tried cotton shirt, dry fit...I prefer the cotton because of cost and wash ability..we just have company logo on left front...company hats work well also

I always go with 100% cotton. Just feels better when the temps get into the 90s

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I always go with 100% cotton. Just feels better when the temps get into the 90s

I like cotton t shirts and long sleeve tees on really hot days again all cotton

fatboy

Threads
My shirts are lime green with my company name on the front and my motto on the back

mowerman1999

Threads
My shirt is green and has my buisness nane on the back.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thank you for all the input!

My mind is pretty much well step on safety green. It stands out and it is safer when I am on the side of the roads and such. Logo on front and back and my name on a sleeve.