Mowing while topless-good or bad?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I can imagine :laughing:

Seriously though, I don't care what the person looks like, as long as they've got clean clothes on and are well dressed. They can't help their natural looks, but they can help their material looks.

Yay! My 500th post :biggrin:

CONGRATS ON NUMBER 500 !!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: And you did it without postwhoring.

benski

Threads
I always wear suitable clothing for the lawnmowing job. There are precious few women that can drive a lawnmower topless, and look truly fine doing so. Just my $.02.:biggrin:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I always wear suitable clothing for the lawnmowing job. There are precious few women that can drive a lawnmower topless, and look truly fine doing so. Just my $.02.:biggrin:

Disagree, there are a LOT of them that could accomplish such a feat and look great.

rer

Threads
here is one a fine work of art. compliments google.

Attachments

• mowing.jpeg
    mowing.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 16

Oddball

Threads
If you've got the body for it I don't have a problem. Personally, I'd be embarassed to have my neighbors see my flabby gut and man boobs jiggling around while out mowing the lawn. I injured my back about 15 years ago and had to move into an office job. I was quite svelt until then, but I got all my exercise while working, I hate to exercise just for the sake of getting exercise, so I started losing muscle and gaining flab. I gained about 20 pounds and then leveled off, and was content with being a little overweight. Then I had sinus surgery about 5 months ago. I was a a smoker of 30+ years and had been unsuccessfully trying to quit for the last 15 or so. I woke up after surgery and haven't had a cigarette since. Hardly even have cravings and when I do they're very mild. I don't know what happened, but I'm glad for whatever it was. 151 days smoke free today. However, quitting smoking has apparently changed my metabolism and I'm gaining even more weight even though I am forcing myself to exercise more and am not eating any more than before. I've gained another 12 pounds since I quit smoking. I know that being under anesthesia can also do weird things to your body and takes months to get out of your system, so that may have something to do with the recent weight gain. I also am getting zits like I used to when I was a teenager. I've been acne/zit free since my teens and now at 46 (47 now, my b'day was 9/11) its starting again. I joke with my wife that I need to start smoking again just to lose weight and make the zits go away. On the plus side, between the sinus surgery and quitting smoking I can breathe again. WooHoo!

benski

Threads
If you've got the body for it I don't have a problem. Personally, I'd be embarassed to have my neighbors see my flabby gut and man boobs jiggling around while out mowing the lawn. I injured my back about 15 years ago and had to move into an office job. I was quite svelt until then, but I got all my exercise while working, I hate to exercise just for the sake of getting exercise, so I started losing muscle and gaining flab. I gained about 20 pounds and then leveled off, and was content with being a little overweight. Then I had sinus surgery about 5 months ago. I was a a smoker of 30+ years and had been unsuccessfully trying to quit for the last 15 or so. I woke up after surgery and haven't had a cigarette since. Hardly even have cravings and when I do they're very mild. I don't know what happened, but I'm glad for whatever it was. 151 days smoke free today. However, quitting smoking has apparently changed my metabolism and I'm gaining even more weight even though I am forcing myself to exercise more and am not eating any more than before. I've gained another 12 pounds since I quit smoking. I know that being under anesthesia can also do weird things to your body and takes months to get out of your system, so that may have something to do with the recent weight gain. I also am getting zits like I used to when I was a teenager. I've been acne/zit free since my teens and now at 46 (47 now, my b'day was 9/11) its starting again. I joke with my wife that I need to start smoking again just to lose weight and make the zits go away. On the plus side, between the sinus surgery and quitting smoking I can breathe again. WooHoo!
I certainly don't have a body that anyone wants to see topless hunched over a riding mower. I do know (secondhand, fortunately) that quitting smoking is one of the toughest addictions to shake, and that weight gain is also often associated with quitting.
At least your tombstone won't be engraved; "Told you I'd quit." Congratulations, and uh,hang in there.:wink:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
here is one a fine work of art. compliments google.

You call THAT a fine work of art....DUH, any boob would know the other side is what us guys want to stare at....:laughing:

Threads
I just read an opinion on the editorial page of our local paper, authored by a man who quoted:

"While driving down a Delta Township road recently, I observed a 60-something-year old man mowing his lawn on a riding mower, this man was without a shirt and about 350 pounds. Absolutely extremely obscene, gross to the maximum. It was all I could do not to pull over and vomit, the image will remain with me for a long time.

Would a 25 year old woman of nice proportions be seen doing the same thing, she would be hauled off to jail for indecent exposure. Could somebody please tell me why this is so?"

I can understand his concern about the double standard, however, if the 25 year old woman was doing the same thing, mowing while topless, there would probably be multiple traffic accidents caused by gawkers. Just image the disgust that would be caused by a 60 year old, 350 pound woman doing the same mowing task with no shirt, the man who wrote the letter would probably pass out with a heart attack.....:laughing::laughing:

Well if it was the 25 year old woman i would have multiple wrecks because i would just keep driving back, and forth my truck would look like it was in the crash up dirby at the fair...:biggrin: