Towing moving without starting

gary sr

Threads
I have a grasshopper 725 front deck mower and need to load it on a trailer. my question is how or what has to be done to make it possible to push or pull it. I have finally faced the fact that it's going to take someone other than myself to find out why there's no spark. all help is greatly appreciated.:confused2:

mlh727

Forum Newbie
Threads
There is a dump valve under each hydro. Use a 5/8 wrench to turn counter clockwise one revolution. This will allow each side to freewheel. Just don't forget to tighten them back up! :cool:

gary sr

Threads
There is a dump valve under each hydro. Use a 5/8 wrench to turn counter clockwise one revolution. This will allow each side to freewheel. Just don't forget to tighten them back up! :cool:

would that be a brass colored bolt head with a hole thru it cross ways? maybe an 1/8" hole?

mlh727

Forum Newbie
Threads
I don't remember if its brass or not, but its at the bottom. Just turn it one turn and it should release the wheels. Don't take it out, just loosen it.

gary sr

Threads
I don't remember if its brass or not, but its at the bottom. Just turn it one turn and it should release the wheels. Don't take it out, just loosen it.

thanks alot. same way a dixie chopper release's