Kawasaki twin cylinder engines maintenance

Lawn Addict
Threads
I use a leaf blower. They are also great for blowing water off your car after a wash. It reduces water spots
Yep, same here, easy to blow off a waxed machine.. And I wax my toys.

davis2

Threads
Yep, same here, easy to blow off a waxed machine.. And I wax my toys.
Yeah the wife's truck usually gets the spa treatment... I'm too busy with chores to do my own.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hear ya man. I just make time, for my stuff.. Wife can wash her Lincoln. Actually she goes to local brushless wash. .

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I washed a ford P U engine with a very scant amount of water . It's no fun walking home .

BubbaSam

Threads
I've read all of the replies about the cleaning of the Kawasaki engines and TOTALLY AGREE! I store my mowers in a 3 bay, open face shed, always covered. However that does NOT stop the mice from getting in under the shroud and building nests AND chewing wires. I did just pulled the shroud off and found a nest and and acorns. They also chewed the covering off one of the wires. Harbor Freight has liquid tape for around $20 which worked great.

During storage I do put moth balls in and around which acts as a deterrent.

But, like all the guys said, do this yearly which is EXCELLENT advice if not stored in a critter proof area or you DO run the risk of much more costly happenings later!

Lawn Addict
Threads
Some I have read remove the blower housing after last mow & leave it off till ready for new season..Then re-install.