Kawasaki FH500V

Micah Haarhoff

Threads
I just took apart he whole entire engiine checked all the seals and it was the crankcase cover gasget was torn right were it was leeking from I got a new one and I am about to put it on Im hoping that will fix it. @ lawn ranger and cpurvis

Lawnranger

Threads
I just took apart he whole entire engiine checked all the seals and it was the crankcase cover gasget was torn right were it was leeking from I got a new one and I am about to put it on Im hoping that will fix it. @ lawn ranger and cpurvis

Tell me, now that you got that far into the engine to replace a gasket, was it difficult or easy?

And, did you figure out how to "replace" a gasket without the book or anyone else telling you how?

You asked these questions in previous posts in this thread and I said it depends on your level of ability and tools available so please answer the above two questions for us so we can better help others.

Thanks for your cooperation

PS how about those pictures you promised?

Micah Haarhoff

Threads
Tell me, now that you got that far into the engine to replace a gasket, was it difficult or easy?

And, did you figure out how to "replace" a gasket without the book or anyone else telling you how?

You asked these questions in previous posts in this thread and I said it depends on your level of ability and tools available so please answer the above two questions for us so we can better help others.

Thanks for your cooperation

PS how about those pictures you promised?

I thought it was pretty easy. And I looked at the Manuel be for I took it apart. No one helped me and I'm 15 so if I can do it I'm sure anybody else you are helping can do it. I was having trouble uploading the pics but I will try again later

Micah Haarhoff

Threads
Im still having trouble uploading pics can you explain how?

Micah Haarhoff

Threads
I don't know how to make them smaller......yet will let you know if I can figure that out.