Just what you non tax payers have done now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Boy I wish made several million and only pay $750 in taxes. Last year I only made $6077 and paid $859 in taxes and that because have to pay taxes on all their profits and individuals get a tax break.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Boy I wish made several million and only pay $750 in taxes. Last year I only made $6077 and paid $859 in taxes and that because have to pay taxes on all their profits and individuals get a tax break.

You only made $6077? Or that's all you claimed to have made? 😁

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
You only made $6077? Or that's all you claimed to have made? 😁
That was it...No cheating. Why do you think I am on Snap benefits. And with thing is going this I am losing it right now. Vehicle repairs and insurance is taking a large toll the the bottom line.

This is why when I start drawing my SS I will feel rich.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Like lot of others to make a reasonable living I would need to be raising a sweat all day long
The mower shops all want me to work for them but they expect around 5 full services a day + pre deliveries then wonder why they can not keep employee techs

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Like lot of others to make a reasonable living I would need to be raising a sweat all day long
The mower shops all want me to work for them but they expect around 5 full services a day + pre deliveries then wonder why they can not keep employee techs
Kinda hard to do when there is so much patch work had been over the years to so mowers. Sometimes it takes all day to just one mower fully repaired.

It sorta like the JD L120 that came into to shop with reported problems RR going flat, voltage reg bad, and throwing deck belt. Well fixed the flat and replaced the voltage reg. Then when came to the deck I had replace the rigged up idler arm assembly. And while I was under the mower I saw the drive belt ready to break and the hydro fan only had three blades of the 10 left. Okay got those things done and put the deck back on. Then when started the engine it would only run on full choke so off came the carb which I found was jetted wrong. After got repaired I was going the rocker cover oil leak. Well that went the tracks quickly as the push rods were bent and broken with part of one one in the crankcase. Of course the engine has to come off to get the broken push out. Then I found the exhaust valve guide way out place so a new had to go on which on top of thing the same head had a blown gasket. And the customer bitched because I charge $750 to do the repairs even after wrote at least 4 hours of labor off.

What was worst the customer pickup the mower and brought it back within two hours and said I didn't fix the problem they brought it in for which the PTO shutting down which they did not report. As I said it became an all day job time wise. I just put a new electric clutch and PTO switch on it yesterday because clutch was shorting during operation mowing grass in a bumpy yard.

But it would be nice if I could knock out five repairs per day but that doesn't happen very often when you got DIYers out there rigging everything up.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
IF I raise a sweat and have all of the parts in stock I have done 2 full services a day but they were long hard days
Generally I allow a week because I always fond some thing I do not have in stocck or the service ends up beig a major repair
Run of the mill is 2 days because there is always some one at the gate at the wrong time to disturb me with a 3 hr (5 minute) rush job .

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Or about those that like to show 2AM and demand you to fix their mower right away. The last one got a little too pushy and left at the end of a barrel pointed his way.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Or about those that like to show 2AM and demand you to fix their mower right away. The last one got a little too pushy and left at the end of a barrel pointed his way.

Those folks probably have a crack pipe in their pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.