Is it okay to postwhore?

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nope, that would be cheating...:laughing:

No, in my case it would be one man trying to reach a goal by helping another man reach his goal.:laughing::laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
No, in my case it would be one man trying to reach a goal by helping another man reach his goal.:laughing::laughing:

Yeah, and somebody here hinted last nite he wanted to reach 200, maybe we can help each other....:biggrin:

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah, and somebody here hinted last nite he wanted to reach 200, maybe we can help each other....:biggrin:
Do you think a Canadian and an American can work together to reach a common goal?:thumbsup:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Do you think a Canadian and an American can work together to reach a common goal?:thumbsup:

Basically, yes...but why do you need help reaching 200 posts? It took me 10 months here to reach the 1,000 mark, but only 6 months to add 1,500 more to that.

Hey Twall, thanks for the "postwhoring" idea....we owe you big time....:thumbsup:

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
Basically, yes...but why do you need help reaching 200 posts? It took me 10 months here to reach the 1,000 mark, but only 6 months to add 1,500 more to that.

Hey Twall, thanks for the "postwhoring" idea....we owe you big time....:thumbsup:

I could reach my goal by myself but it is always more fun if you have someone along for the ride.:wink::laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I could reach my goal by myself but it is always more fun if you have someone along for the ride.:wink::laughing:

Yeah, wish Twall would jump in and help....

Threads
Looks like you made it to 2500 but what number where you shooting for?...:thumbsup:.. I will get there eventually..:smile:

Oddball

Threads
Being one that doesn't talk much unless I have a question, am answering a question or think I can add something of value to a conversation, I'd say no, but that's just me. You must follow your own conscience JD. :wink:

Oh, and congrats on 2500.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Being one that doesn't talk much unless I have a question, am answering a question or think I can add something of value to a conversation, I'd say no, but that's just me. You must follow your own conscience JD. :wink:

Oh, and congrats on 2500.

What conscience....?

Just imagine how dull the FP here would be without my witty commentary and the sarcasm.