Export thread

Is it okay to postwhore?

JDgreen

JDgreen

IF you are very close to a big, important milestone in a forum?

JDgreen

JDgreen

IF you are very close to a big, important milestone in a forum?

Looks like I just answered my own question...:laughing::laughing:

jmurray01

jmurray01

Looks like I just answered my own question...:laughing::laughing:
Ooh, tut tut JD! As the LMF Prince I taketh away your two posts you just created for no reason! :laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Ooh, tut tut JD! As the LMF Prince I taketh away your two posts you just created for no reason! :laughing:

And because you replied to my post I automatically gain one by responding....:laughing:

bakerg

bakerg

And because you replied to my post I automatically gain one by responding....:laughing:

If you would have put your response into 1 word posts you would have reached your milestone.:laughing:

bakerg

bakerg

Dang, if I would have put the previous post in 1 word post I would have reach a milestone of 200.:laughing:

BKBrown

BKBrown

JD,
Your count seems to be staying at 2,490.

Is that close to 2,500 ???? :laughing: :biggrin: :laughing: :biggrin: :eek:

Do you add those on TBN ????

JDgreen

JDgreen

JD,
Your count seems to be staying at 2,490.

Is that close to 2,500 ???? :laughing: :biggrin: :laughing: :biggrin: :eek:

Do you add those on TBN ????

Gonna hit my 2500 here today....have over 2300 over on TBN, cannot combine those, darn it.

bakerg

bakerg

Gonna hit my 2500 here today....have over 2300 over on TBN, cannot combine those, darn it.

Is there anything we can do to help you reach your goal.:wink:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Is there anything we can do to help you reach your goal.:wink:

Nope, that would be cheating...:laughing:

bakerg

bakerg

Nope, that would be cheating...:laughing:

No, in my case it would be one man trying to reach a goal by helping another man reach his goal.:laughing::laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

No, in my case it would be one man trying to reach a goal by helping another man reach his goal.:laughing::laughing:

Yeah, and somebody here hinted last nite he wanted to reach 200, maybe we can help each other....:biggrin:

bakerg

bakerg

Yeah, and somebody here hinted last nite he wanted to reach 200, maybe we can help each other....:biggrin:
Do you think a Canadian and an American can work together to reach a common goal?:thumbsup:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Do you think a Canadian and an American can work together to reach a common goal?:thumbsup:

Basically, yes...but why do you need help reaching 200 posts? It took me 10 months here to reach the 1,000 mark, but only 6 months to add 1,500 more to that.

Hey Twall, thanks for the "postwhoring" idea....we owe you big time....:thumbsup:

bakerg

bakerg

Basically, yes...but why do you need help reaching 200 posts? It took me 10 months here to reach the 1,000 mark, but only 6 months to add 1,500 more to that.

Hey Twall, thanks for the "postwhoring" idea....we owe you big time....:thumbsup:

I could reach my goal by myself but it is always more fun if you have someone along for the ride.:wink::laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

I could reach my goal by myself but it is always more fun if you have someone along for the ride.:wink::laughing:

Yeah, wish Twall would jump in and help....

bakerg

bakerg

Yeah, wish Twall would jump in and help....

Yeah, I hope he gets things straightened out, miss his posts.:frown:

wjjones

wjjones

Looks like you made it to 2500 but what number where you shooting for?...:thumbsup:.. I will get there eventually..:smile:

O

Oddball

Being one that doesn't talk much unless I have a question, am answering a question or think I can add something of value to a conversation, I'd say no, but that's just me. You must follow your own conscience JD. :wink:

Oh, and congrats on 2500.

JDgreen

JDgreen

Being one that doesn't talk much unless I have a question, am answering a question or think I can add something of value to a conversation, I'd say no, but that's just me. You must follow your own conscience JD. :wink:

Oh, and congrats on 2500.

What conscience....?

Just imagine how dull the FP here would be without my witty commentary and the sarcasm.

wjjones

wjjones

What conscience....?

Just imagine how dull the FP here would be without my witty commentary and the sarcasm.

Especially the sarcasm....:laughing:....:laughing:...

jmurray01

jmurray01

In all seriousness though, congratulations on your 2,500 post milestone! :thumbsup:

It won't be long before you have a 5,000 post milestone coming up I'm sure.

jd335

jd335

What conscience....?

congrads jd i enjoy reading alot of your post keep it going im not here alot hope twall is ok

twall

twall

Congrats, JD.

You postwhore. :biggrin:

Bison

Bison

What conscience....?

Is it my imagination ....or is it starting to smell around here?:rolleyes:

twall

twall

Although, according to some members (all 5 of 'em), 2,492 of your 2,500 posts are completely useless drivel. :laughing:

So keep that in mind, and humble yourself before the n00bs.

jmurray01

jmurray01

Although, according to some members (all 5 of 'em), 2,492 of your 2,500 posts are completely useless drivel. :laughing:

So keep that in mind, and humble yourself before the n00bs.
I'd forgotten about that... :laughing:

Noobs United are protesting against JD! :laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Is it my imagination ....or is it starting to smell around here?:rolleyes:

Bison, my man, if you think it is starting to smell around here, please have the courtesy to do your barnyard shuffle a little better before you log in. I suspect the odor may be coming from your boots.

bakerg

bakerg

Could it be JD?:thumbsup::laughing:

bakerg

bakerg

Could it be JD?:thumbsup::laughing:

Yes it is, I just postwhored to reach 200.:cool: Only 2358 posts behind JD.:laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Yes it is, I just postwhored to reach 200.:cool: Only 2358 posts behind JD.:laughing:

And at the rate you are going, I will hit 5000 before you get to 300.....

JDgreen

JDgreen

See, 2361 behind me already.....:laughing:

bakerg

bakerg

And at the rate you are going, I will hit 5000 before you get to 300.....

I'm Canadian:wink:, too laid back to rant about everything.:laughing: