I'm here and not on a deere

codered

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello everyone I am a 16 yo who has recently picked up some lawn service skills by my dad. I work with him and my grandpa in the business. I have recently taken an intrest in mowers. I have been around them all of my life and I have done some minor stuff blade changes, oil, fuel filter, deck removal, and more. The mowers we have are poulan pro with the briggs and straton engines. I like Massey Ferguson and ram trucks:thumbsup:.

mowerman05

Threads
welcome to lawn world. I think you will enjoy talking with the members of this forum as they are mostly very knowledgable.

codered

Forum Newbie
Threads
welcome to lawn world. I think you will enjoy talking with the members of this forum as they are mostly very knowledgable.
Thank you,Lol I'm not the brightest crayon in to toolshed. But, I'll think I'll enjoy this forum.

NorthBama

Threads
Thank you,Lol I'm not the brightest crayon in to toolshed. But, I'll think I'll enjoy this forum.
Welcome its good to here from a young man who likes to get his hands dirty. There are some very knowledgeable folks on this forum and willing to help. enjoy

codered

Forum Newbie
Threads
Welcome its good to here from a young man who likes to get his hands dirty. There are some very knowledgeable folks on this forum and willing to help. enjoy
Dirt and mud are no stranger to me, I work on a 94 ram :biggrin:. I want to learn more so I can take care of future mowers I have. My dad and grandpa don't.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
You better get yourself a Deere so you can keep them hands dirty.

tbarnett

Threads
Welcome to the forum young man!!

gfp55

Threads
Hello everyone I am a 16 yo who has recently picked up some lawn service skills by my dad. I work with him and my grandpa in the business. I have recently taken an intrest in mowers. I have been around them all of my life and I have done some minor stuff blade changes, oil, fuel filter, deck removal, and more. The mowers we have are poulan pro with the briggs and straton engines. I like Massey Ferguson and ram trucks:thumbsup:.
Welcome codered, I read that you interested in mowers, are you talking about push mowers or riding mowers? Can you post any pictures of some of the mowers you like? I like Gravely, Yard-Man GTs and others. All are cool to me but I do have some favorites.2014-10-16_13-51-31_156.jpg2014-09-30_10-06-40_870 (3).jpggfp55013.jpgGRAVELY Snow Cannon 113.jpg