Export thread

I'm here and not on a deere

C

codered

Hello everyone I am a 16 yo who has recently picked up some lawn service skills by my dad. I work with him and my grandpa in the business. I have recently taken an intrest in mowers. I have been around them all of my life and I have done some minor stuff blade changes, oil, fuel filter, deck removal, and more. The mowers we have are poulan pro with the briggs and straton engines. I like Massey Ferguson and ram trucks:thumbsup:.

M

mowerman05

welcome to lawn world. I think you will enjoy talking with the members of this forum as they are mostly very knowledgable.

C

codered

welcome to lawn world. I think you will enjoy talking with the members of this forum as they are mostly very knowledgable.
Thank you,Lol I'm not the brightest crayon in to toolshed. But, I'll think I'll enjoy this forum.

NorthBama

NorthBama

Thank you,Lol I'm not the brightest crayon in to toolshed. But, I'll think I'll enjoy this forum.
Welcome its good to here from a young man who likes to get his hands dirty. There are some very knowledgeable folks on this forum and willing to help. enjoy

C

codered

Welcome its good to here from a young man who likes to get his hands dirty. There are some very knowledgeable folks on this forum and willing to help. enjoy
Dirt and mud are no stranger to me, I work on a 94 ram :biggrin:. I want to learn more so I can take care of future mowers I have. My dad and grandpa don't.

reynoldston

reynoldston

You better get yourself a Deere so you can keep them hands dirty.

C

codered

You better get yourself a Deere so you can keep them hands dirty.
I might start out with a yard-man.

T

tbarnett

Welcome to the forum young man!!

C

codered

Welcome to the forum young man!!
Thank you :biggrin:

gfp55

gfp55

Hello everyone I am a 16 yo who has recently picked up some lawn service skills by my dad. I work with him and my grandpa in the business. I have recently taken an intrest in mowers. I have been around them all of my life and I have done some minor stuff blade changes, oil, fuel filter, deck removal, and more. The mowers we have are poulan pro with the briggs and straton engines. I like Massey Ferguson and ram trucks:thumbsup:.
Welcome codered, I read that you interested in mowers, are you talking about push mowers or riding mowers? Can you post any pictures of some of the mowers you like? I like Gravely, Yard-Man GTs and others. All are cool to me but I do have some favorites.2014-10-16_13-51-31_156.jpg2014-09-30_10-06-40_870 (3).jpggfp55013.jpgGRAVELY Snow Cannon 113.jpg

Carscw

Carscw

Glad to see you don't have a junk Deere.
Post some pics of the mowers you have.

C

codered

Welcome codered, I read that you interested in mowers, are you talking about push mowers or riding mowers? Can you post any pictures of some of the mowers you like? I like Gravely, Yard-Man GTs and others. All are cool to me but I do have some favorites.View attachment 25115View attachment 25114gfp55View attachment 25113View attachment 25112
I like riding mowers, very nice and clean. I have a nostalgic and an emotional attachment to massey Ferguson since my great grandfather had one and he passed away when I was 6.

C

codered

Glad to see you don't have a junk Deere.
Post some pics of the mowers you have.
They're like the general motors of agriculture. I haven't dealt with any only poulan pro.

Mower Doctor 78006

Mower Doctor 78006

Welcome to the forum! !