If you could have any Lawn Mower in the world...

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
What would you have ?

Should be interesting...

jenkinsph

Threads
I think I will stick with my Deere x749, seems to do everything I need it to do.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
Here's one mower that, to me, would be both very useful as well as highly collectible. It's a Jacobsen (one of the finest brands) commercial, powered by Suzuki:

Jacobsen-Suzuki.jpg

Everything about this mower screams "heavy duty".

benski

Threads
Here's one mower that, to me, would be both very useful as well as highly collectible. It's a Jacobsen (one of the finest brands) commercial, powered by Suzuki:

Jacobsen-Suzuki.jpg

THAT thing is very stout looking!:eek: I like it!

benski

Threads
For me, a Simplicity Legacy XL with a 48" deck for my 3/4 acre piece, and for the 550' X 80' RC airstrip, one of the Jacobsen or John Deere commercial greenskeeper style mowers in about a 10 or 12' swath...:thumbsup::smile: Does anyone happen to have a spare $35,000.00 or so they could give to a dreamer like me?:laughing::wink::biggrin:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads

Jacobsen-Suzuki.jpg

I'll take two! :thumbsup:

That mower looks so good, and I especially love the exhaust pipe, something that is missing in most modern Lawn Mowers.

The 3.5HP Briggs in my last mower (many will remember it!) had an exhaust pipe, but obviously I had to get rid of that mower in the end, and the one I bought with a 2.6HP engine has an exhaust that simply has a rectangular opening on the side of the muffler to let the gasses out.

I guess only being 100CC means it doesn't require a large opening, but I'd still like a pipe some day! And perhaps I'll buy myself another muffler with a pipe in the future and fit it :smile:

Grass ala Mowed

Threads
I would like a Bolen's Lawn Keeper or Estate Keeper. They may have some shortcomings, but my Grandfather had a Lawn Keeper and it bring back pleasant memories everytime I mow just like everytime I open the Hoppes #9 to clean some guns.

Mini Motors

Threads
I love my old Honda, But I add an old 21"self propelled Snapper to my stable in a heartbeat.

Snapperfreak

Threads
Would have to be a snapper self-propelled from mid 80s powered by 2-stroke wisconsin-robin engine. Preferably with blade brake clutch. Always looking for one on craigslist.