Export thread

If you could have any Lawn Mower in the world...

jmurray01

jmurray01

What would you have ?

Should be interesting...

J

jenkinsph

I think I will stick with my Deere x749, seems to do everything I need it to do.

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

Here's one mower that, to me, would be both very useful as well as highly collectible. It's a Jacobsen (one of the finest brands) commercial, powered by Suzuki:

Jacobsen-Suzuki.jpg

Everything about this mower screams "heavy duty".

B

benski

Here's one mower that, to me, would be both very useful as well as highly collectible. It's a Jacobsen (one of the finest brands) commercial, powered by Suzuki:

Jacobsen-Suzuki.jpg

THAT thing is very stout looking!:eek: I like it!

B

benski

For me, a Simplicity Legacy XL with a 48" deck for my 3/4 acre piece, and for the 550' X 80' RC airstrip, one of the Jacobsen or John Deere commercial greenskeeper style mowers in about a 10 or 12' swath...:thumbsup::smile: Does anyone happen to have a spare $35,000.00 or so they could give to a dreamer like me?:laughing::wink::biggrin:

RobertBrown

RobertBrown

I would get this one, with an owners manual....... and a full tank of fuel.

World's Most Expensive Lawnmower Video

jmurray01

jmurray01

Jacobsen-Suzuki.jpg

I'll take two! :thumbsup:

That mower looks so good, and I especially love the exhaust pipe, something that is missing in most modern Lawn Mowers.

The 3.5HP Briggs in my last mower (many will remember it!) had an exhaust pipe, but obviously I had to get rid of that mower in the end, and the one I bought with a 2.6HP engine has an exhaust that simply has a rectangular opening on the side of the muffler to let the gasses out.

I guess only being 100CC means it doesn't require a large opening, but I'd still like a pipe some day! And perhaps I'll buy myself another muffler with a pipe in the future and fit it :smile:

Grass ala Mowed

Grass ala Mowed

I would like a Bolen's Lawn Keeper or Estate Keeper. They may have some shortcomings, but my Grandfather had a Lawn Keeper and it bring back pleasant memories everytime I mow just like everytime I open the Hoppes #9 to clean some guns.

M

Mini Motors

I love my old Honda, But I add an old 21"self propelled Snapper to my stable in a heartbeat.

Snapperfreak

Snapperfreak

Would have to be a snapper self-propelled from mid 80s powered by 2-stroke wisconsin-robin engine. Preferably with blade brake clutch. Always looking for one on craigslist.

G

gary lee

Lawn boy 6.5 gold series , 3 speed self propeled sweet.

bones66

bones66

I'm going to get a bunch of Boo's with this one but did you read the heading before you replied? Any mower in the world. You guys might like what you picked but I can't really think if someone told you to drive off the dealer showroom with the mower of your choice FREE! You'd push a mower out the door? Come on now. That like someone just winning the lottery and you only take $10.00. Leaving the rest lying there.:confused2:

M

Mini Motors

Some of us don't have yards suitable for anything you could ride. Easily 1/3 of my yard is steep hill. Besides, I'd get no exercise if rode.

bones66

bones66

Some of us don't have yards suitable for anything you could ride. Easily 1/3 of my yard is steep hill. Besides, I'd get no exercise if rode.

Mini Motors you and I read the post and interpreted it differently. Both of us reading something into it that wasn't really addressed. I guess I was just thinking about the dream mower in the dream world and you were thinking about the dream mower in your back yard!:wink:

bwdbrn1

bwdbrn1

Too many to pick from. Honda Commercial comes to mind first though.