Hustler purchasing question

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
I agree with everything you said.

I buy all my hand held equipment new and pay the extra for more warranty when it is offered. When the warranty is up I give them away to some teenager that is starting out and buy new ones.

My wife loved the cheap ryobi trimmers. The coils would go out after about 6 months I wrote ryobi and they send me a case of coils. She is starting to like the echo srm230
Yeah...even though I said I wouldn't hesitate mowing 10-20 yards/week with my Gravely, I've learned enough from you guys on this forum to know that one good ZTR doesn't mean you can start a lawn service. Especially an entry-level Residential ZTR. Be careful what you recommend or you might be the next user labeled as a "Mr. Know It All":0)

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yeah...even though I said I wouldn't hesitate mowing 10-20 yards/week with my Gravely, I've learned enough from you guys on this forum to know that one good ZTR doesn't mean you can start a lawn service. Especially an entry-level Residential ZTR. Be careful what you recommend or you might be the next user labeled as a "Mr. Know It All":0)

Ha ha I have been called worse then a mr know it all on here.
It don't bother me I have fun every day and learn something New every day.