Husqvarna vs Toro vs Honda

baratta34

Forum Newbie
Threads
This isnt going to get HD in trouble or anything, is it?

Attachments

• mower receipt.jpg
    mower receipt.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 35

kman

Threads
I know this is a little off topic but we have had record snowfalls in Saskatchewan this year & the Husqvarna has performed flawlessly. The 248cc Briggs & Stratton engine starts on half a pull every time. I have yet to use the electric start. I think I've turned big snowfalls from drudgery to fun! How did I go for 52 years without a snowblower?

Threads
I know this is a little off topic but we have had record snowfalls in Saskatchewan this year & the Husqvarna has performed flawlessly. The 248cc Briggs & Stratton engine starts on half a pull every time. I have yet to use the electric start. I think I've turned big snowfalls from drudgery to fun! How did I go for 52 years without a snowblower?

Yeah I know, ever since I bought my snowblower I wonder the same thing. :rolleyes:

kman

Threads
pulled the trigger on the Honda today. Local dealer was fantastic (although not open Saturday when I first went) will give a rundown when the snow goes

tybilly

Threads
you can put Husqvarna in the running...my steel mill makes the steel for them:)

kman

Threads
After buying the Honda,(started it and took a dry run but the grass hasn't started growing here yet!) I saw the Husqvarna at Lowes for $300 less with what looks like the same 190 cc Honda engine. Hope the versamow and tranny make up the difference