Husqvarna Transaxle 532448354

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Here is some really great news the 532448354 is NLA. Order Tuff Torq PN 7A646084090 or 7A646084091 which should be the replacement transaxles and my distributor has 10 of them in stock.
View attachment 66121
View attachment 66122
If you are using Gardner/dixie I don't believe they carry Husqvarna parts any more. I get NLA on all HOP items in their system.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Yes but RBI is showing the same NLA on that 532448354.

And I will call my Gardner sales rep in the morning to check on the Husqvarna parts status. If they are no longer handling them then I got to find else that does. A third of what I repair are Husqvarna based units. But what I have the order I building is in stock.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
That is not limited to low end equipment either. There is a 3 cylinder liquid cooled diesel engine that is used in Excavator, skid steers, and compact tractors under various name brands that has no internal overhaul parts available from the OEM. Only oversize pistons/rings etc are found through 3rd party aftermarket suppliers. The engine is designed to be removed and replaced with a new engine and not repaired. And that engine is $6500.
Getting off topic but a riding pals son works for a big building company
At the end of each job they sell off all of the hand held gear or dump it because the cost of storing t till it is needed again MAY exceed the cost of new equipment .
And this goes all the way through to things like 1/2 million dollar excavators
Because it is only needed for the life of the job very little maintenance is done and if it breaks down they just buy a new one and bill it to the job.
But the hard right always blame excessive workers wages for cost blow outs .

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Back to HuskyMom7.
Locate the transmission ID tag, should be one on each side on the axel housings , take photos if you must & PRINT THEM OUT .
Do the same for the mowers ID plate
Print it as well
Write down exactly what is happening
When you have all the information together ring Mulligans tell them what you want and ask them what they can supply you.
IF you have the information in front of you so you can answer them strait away they are (or have been for me ) very very helpful to the point of you can use this different transmission if you take the control lever off & fit it over ( some push forward some pull forward ) .
IF you make them wait all the time while you scroll through the mass of photos on your phone then try to enlarge it , go off into a different app etc and waste their time you will get a polite "sorry we can not help you ", remember their time is billed out so is valuable to them .
Just about every supplier will be very hepful if you can answer their question quickly so they can work out exactly what you have and establish what you need quickly.

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
Back to HuskyMom7.
Locate the transmission ID tag, should be one on each side on the axel housings , take photos if you must & PRINT THEM OUT .
Do the same for the mowers ID plate
Print it as well
Write down exactly what is happening
When you have all the information together ring Mulligans tell them what you want and ask them what they can supply you.
IF you have the information in front of you so you can answer them strait away they are (or have been for me ) very very helpful to the point of you can use this different transmission if you take the control lever off & fit it over ( some push forward some pull forward ) .
IF you make them wait all the time while you scroll through the mass of photos on your phone then try to enlarge it , go off into a different app etc and waste their time you will get a polite "sorry we can not help you ", remember their time is billed out so is valuable to them .
Just about every supplier will be very hepful if you can answer their question quickly so they can work out exactly what you have and establish what you need quickly.
$3000 divided by 75 cuts equals $40/cut. Depending upon how large and how much trimming you have, is possibly the cost of lawn service each week.
Most cheap transaxles in mowers usually last for several/many years, you got a dud, it happens.
Americans have had an unquenchable thirst for cheap products for many years now for a variety of reasons.
I have a John Deere D130 in my shop right now with 40 hours on the meter, and a pooched T40 Tuff Torq transmission. It sux, but it happens. Best of luck.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
If you are using Gardner/dixie I don't believe they carry Husqvarna parts any more. I get NLA on all HOP items in their system.
IL, I just got off the phone with Gardner, Greensboro this morning and the rep said they are still handling HOP (Husqvarna) parts. It is just that Husqvarna is really slow about getting the parts out.

Now of I know they don't handle many of the Husqvarna handheld parts which is why I order those through Jacks.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
IL, I just got off the phone with Gardner, Greensboro this morning and the rep said they are still handling HOP (Husqvarna) parts. It is just that Husqvarna is really slow about getting the parts out.

Now of I know they don't handle many of the Husqvarna handheld parts which is why I order those through Jacks.
So slow that they are showing common belts as NLA that are in stock in multiple quantities at my distributors, as well as Partstree

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
A few of the belts I look-up are only showing as out of stock (not NLA) but I usually order the PIX belts from RBI anyways. But several others were in stock.

DHook

Threads
I did a google search for that trans part number and it comes up in a bunch of places, including amazon. Most claim they're in stock.

Why not rebuild yours? I did mine and I'd never done one before and it works great now. Lots of Youtube videos on how to.

Silver Wolf

Forum Newbie
Threads
So our transaxle went out on our mower at the end of May. We have been trying to get a new one now for almost 7 weeks now. The repair shop ordered it but they keep getting the run around where the delivery date keeps getting pushed back. So I went on Husqvarna's website and it showed in stock shipping in 2 days. So I ordered it after inquiring if it was in fact in stock. I was assured it was and that it would ship in 2 days. It's a week later and it still has not shipped. I'm wondering if there is possibly a big issue with this part and they just can't keep it in stock but won't recall it. Is anyone else having an issue getting this particular part?