How to remove mulch kit on Z123 Kobota?

fishbone

Threads
When I bought my ZT last year, the dealer installed a mulching kit.
I have all the parts that were replaced and would like to remove the kit, restoring it to the original configuration.
Any ideas where info like that could be found?
Thanks.

MiKubota

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Z123. Would pictures of the bottom of the deck help you out? I don't have a mulch kit installed. I would assume the the mulch kit includes different blades and a few shields to direct the clippings.

RCCola45

Threads
When I bought my ZT last year, the dealer installed a mulching kit.
I have all the parts that were replaced and would like to remove the kit, restoring it to the original configuration.
Any ideas where info like that could be found?
Thanks.

I see the Kubota web site sells manuals and are not free for download. Might want to call the dealer you got it from because I am sure there was a small install manual that come with the kit. They might have extra's sitting around.

I just recently bought Toro Titan Zx5400 and had them install the mulch kit ... just removed it using the supplied instructions. Its a pretty easy job but doesn't hurt to have some pictures to look at while doing the conversion.

Timm

fishbone

Threads
You are right, Mikobota, just some baffles and a set of blades, plus nuts, bolts, and spring for the shute.
I bit the bullet and called the dealer. He is going to send a service truck by the house and have a tech change it out.
I never have an easy time pulling blades.
It will cost about a $100.
It sucks to be lazy.
Thanks for the tips.