Hey StarTech

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The truth of it is the bulk of the people sit in the sensible centre
Centre left, centre right there is 5/8 of SFA between them
However parties get captured by the hard left or hard right all of which are morons .
Now if you want to have some fun, start a "go-fund-me" page for a new party to represent the sensible centre, call them Purples .
Find another 49 with a similar sense of humour to start up one in every state .
Run a platform of unlimited aid for Ukraine & fixing the border by making it illegal to employ undocumented workers with a minimum 10 year sentence for employers .
The watch the reds & blues suddenly find common ground .

As I have said before
China is using Wall St to destroy the USA economically
Russia is using the red & blues to destroy the USA politically .
And both of them are very near success .

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Even with out child labor laws we can't the kids out the dangerous work environments. A chicken processor just got busted after a 16 yr old got killed and other chicken processors had kids as young as 12 yrs old cleaning sharp knives at another plant.

Yes illegals should barred from being hire to work but it will happen because employer greed and the fact workers turn a blind eye to it because they are afraid of losing their jobs. Right now close by is wood processing business that is working employees under the table and not paying any taxes but getting an anonymous tip to look at is nearly impossible. No worker at the place will stand up for others.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Bert I got a question you might be able to enlighten me on. How does negative interest rates works? Are they paying borrowers to borrow money?

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
The truth of it is the bulk of the people sit in the sensible centre
Centre left, centre right there is 5/8 of SFA between them
However parties get captured by the hard left or hard right all of which are morons .
Now if you want to have some fun, start a "go-fund-me" page for a new party to represent the sensible centre, call them Purples .
Find another 49 with a similar sense of humour to start up one in every state .
Run a platform of unlimited aid for Ukraine & fixing the border by making it illegal to employ undocumented workers with a minimum 10 year sentence for employers .
The watch the reds & blues suddenly find common ground .

As I have said before
China is using Wall St to destroy the USA economically
Russia is using the red & blues to destroy the USA politically .
And both of them are very near success .
If XI is still in power by the end of 2024 I will be suprised. The china real estate market is collapsing. Developers Country Garden and Evergrande are defaulting on loans in the billions. The piggy bank called the USA has had a few thousand companies leave china for friendlier countries. Orders and exports are down year over year over 25%, that is huge. Moody's just downgraded many CCP controlled stocks and banks from stable to negative, that's big. China has quit publishing unemployment numbers but it is climbing. Like most dictators XI is not an economist and is more worried about keeping power than anything else thus the new foreign relations espionage act. I'm just making more popcorn and sitting back and watching china implode. The PLA has no officers with any combat experience and all of their copies of military hardware are untested in real combat so the PLA is a paper tiger.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Is this a lawn care forum or a political forum? This thread doesn’t make sense anymore.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Wasn't suppose to sense. Have we gone over your head Rivets?

We are just discussing how things are and not taking any political sides. I don't discuss my actual political standing. It would cause too many hard feeling on all sides.

Covid actually messed up the world economy overall. According to my records here I actually had a very good year thanks for prior purchases that the retail has gone up since i brought parts. And the fact I took time during the main wave of Covid to research parts and cross reference a lot of them to lower cost OEM manufactures.

Otherwords why pay JD high prices on Kawasaki parts when you can get them directly from Kawasaki. Or Briggs prices on parts they buy from Husqvarna when you can get them from Husqvarna. Or pay MTD prices on bearings when can get the same bearings from a bearing distributor.

Here is an example Bad Boy Spindle 037-6024-00 bearing cost me from Bad Boy $29 ea. And 6305-2RS C3 bearing from the distributor is only $5.75.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I liked the movie that Richard Pryor did where he ran as a "None of the Above" candidate and in the movie he actually won. Too bad that don't work in real life.
I'll have to watch that. What's the name of it? I like his stuff.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Is this a lawn care forum or a political forum? This thread doesn’t make sense anymore.
Its in the off topic.
Granted, Technically Polticial discussion isn't allowed BUT, to not ruffle any feathers I see as long it remains civil, it can continue....but don't be surprised if that changes.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I'll have to watch that. What's the name of it? I like his stuff.
I think it was called Brewster's Millions. He got into the politics to lose lots of money but had to quit as he was winning as a write in canidate and he was having to spend $30 million within a year to get $300 million inheritance.

And Scrub can you give this old tire Owl a warm blanket? Boy it is cold @32 F to a person that has lost 40lbs and have been put blood thinners. I was shivering earlier today until the neighbor offer me a hot cup of Java.

Last edited: