Hey StarTech

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
But am I dead tired...and meant to say it was my neighbor that did the sawing; might just shoot him next time just to put him out my misery. Boy I hate it when they constantly rev a saw instead getting it fixed.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
But am I dead tired...and meant to say it was my neighbor that did the sawing; might just shoot him next time just to put him out my misery. Boy I hate it when they constantly rev a saw instead getting it fixed.
Be nice if they knew someone who could fix it, wouldn't it? 😁🤣

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
It is a Trumper (according all the flags and signs) that thinks I am an enemy because I won't talk politics or religion with him. Especially when the first words out his mouth is hate on the very first day we met. I know to stay out those discusses; I just keep those things to myself. I don't try to force my opinions on anyone.

We had a few those guys here that actually had billboards in their yards. Three of them made no friends and end up having to sell their homes as their next door neighbors would not have any thing to do with them. Some people just carry things too far especially using billboards with profanity on them.

Oh I know what the saw problem is just listening to it but it is his to burn up. Besides he has already nearly clobbered a vehicle by pulling down a tree in the roadway while a pickup was passing a week ago. And there plenty four words yelled at him. I am surprise didn't hit the pickup with the track hoe bucket.

But we know the type that thinks race revving an engine is fixing it. My brother blew up one engine because it would not idle so he floor boarded it. Nothing but came out the twin exhaust afterwards but lots of oil.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Yes it keeps the peace and normally quite I enjoy most days. I got enough problems repairing equipment and dealing with vendors. It is also why I not on any social media sites other than sites like this one.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
It is a Trumper (according all the flags and signs) that thinks I am an enemy because I won't talk politics or religion with him. Especially when the first words out his mouth is hate on the very first day we met. I know to stay out those discusses; I just keep those things to myself. I don't try to force my opinions on anyone.

We had a few those guys here that actually had billboards in their yards. Three of them made no friends and end up having to sell their homes as their next door neighbors would not have any thing to do with them. Some people just carry things too far especially using billboards with profanity on them.

Oh I know what the saw problem is just listening to it but it is his to burn up. Besides he has already nearly clobbered a vehicle by pulling down a tree in the roadway while a pickup was passing a week ago. And there plenty four words yelled at him. I am surprise didn't hit the pickup with the track hoe bucket.

But we know the type that thinks race revving an engine is fixing it. My brother blew up one engine because it would not idle so he floor boarded it. Nothing but came out the twin exhaust afterwards but lots of oil.

One of my favorite lines in Casablanca... "If you'll excuse me gentlemen. You're business is politics. Mine is running a saloon." And then walks away.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Luckily we have optional preferential voting down here
This means you can just put 1 in the box you want or number every square from start to finish
In the last senate there were 189 boxes & I numbered every one because the parties go through these results with a fine tooth comb to see what policies might get a couple more percent votes at the next election.
At the last election from the 20,000,000 voters only 160 filled in all of the squares, it took all of 10 minutes .
So when any one starts complaining about the government it is a simple case of did you vote above or below the line ?
Every one will of course say above .
" well if you are too F--ing lazy to spend 10 minutes voting don't waste my time complaining"
Knocks them for a 6 and they never complain about politicians to me again.