Heat is here in the deep South

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've always wondered why everybody complains about how cold it is in the Winter(and wish it were warmer) and about how hot it is in the Summer(and wish it were cooler:0) Seems like we just can't be happy with the weather in the area we chose to live in!! Too bad God didn't design the Earth where it would be 72 degrees world-wide and year round no matter where you are:0) Of course that is really possible if you just stay inside and set your thermostat at 72 degrees!!!!

When it gets in the upper 90's and the humidity makes it smothering it gets miserable. We are about 90 to 100 miles off the coast and the humidity is tough winter and summer.

In 2010 I was in Anchorage for two weeks in May and it was in the 30's and it felt wonderful. Down here if it is in the 30's your bones will hurt because of the stinking humidity.

Been here too stinking long to move so I guess I will stay here and just be miserable.

X-man

Threads
Guess I'm glad I'm in mid-Michigan. I love the cold, for as crazy as it sounds.

Only 2 things I hate about winter:
-The financial embarrassment
-Icy roads

Lately we've been getting lower to mid 80s. The humidity is definitely getting worse, too.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Today was cloudy with a breeze all day not a bad day.

bturner032002

Threads
Last time I look was about 1:00pm and it was 97 degrees in the shade here.

yeap in south carolina and its been mid to upper 90's for the last week along the ocean. The humidity is brutal 80-90% all the time though. Even at night you cant go outside without sweating.

What part of Florida are you and do you do any fishing?

Mike88se

Threads
90s here in the Houston area too and its always humid here... but it's the sun that will getcha.