Gun Background checks

Are you for Gun Background Checks

• Total voters

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads

combatcarl

Threads
Yeah. A lot of "investigative" reporters don't know that you get background checked on an online buy. It just doesn't happen at time of sale. All they see is credit card accepted, and guns in the mail. Mouthbreathers.
Now as for states requirements on sales at shows, I don't know. AFAIK, all FFL holders must perform all fed/st required paperwork/checks at time of sale. Now, if I take my private collection to a show, I can walk around and buy/sell/trade to and from other private parties with no checks required. Just no buys from FFLs without a check. I think that's what the "investigative" reporters see/do, and then think there's no checks required.

Moto110ky

Threads
background checks are a great thing but they do nothing to keep a illegal gun out of a criminals hands.

This is the fight law abiding gun owners will never win thanks to all the idiots in washington!!!:thumbdown::

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
This is the fight law abiding gun owners will never win thanks to all the idiots in washington!!!:thumbdown::

Unfortunetly there is nothing anyone can do to keep guns out of criminals hand the only thing they can do is make it harder....

X-man

Threads
Unfortunetly there is nothing anyone can do to keep guns out of criminals hand the only thing they can do is make it harder....

Exactly. I don't think most people understand that.:frown:

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Exactly. I don't think most people understand that.:frown:

And it doesn't even affect anyone unless they have a criminal background so get over it?

okiepc

Threads
It does effect everyone, now the government knows what and how much you own. The less the government knows about law abiding citizens the better, they need to watch for the nut cases we have coming into our country.:thumbsup:

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
It does effect everyone, now the government knows what and how much you own. The less the government knows about law abiding citizens the better, they need to watch for the nut cases we have coming into our country.:thumbsup:

So what? They already know everything about you your family and everything. Again get over it go get your background check and buy a big gun.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
And it doesn't even affect anyone unless they have a criminal background so get over it?

The back ground check isn't going to effect the criminal in away. There going to buy there guns the same way they have for years and years. We have had background checks here in Florida for as long as I can remember and it has done nothing to effect the criminal element. If you want guns you can get about anything you want at a gun show.

Last edited:

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
The Second Amendment does not have a clause for a background check. Every one of the guys that signed the documents associated with our nation would have failed a background check because they would have been labeled something by Liberals.