Gardner is so screwed up now.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Boy is Gardner so screwed up now. I placed an order earlier this for five line items. Just look at this invoice I just received. I mean I order more than the minimum order amount yet they are charging me 13.99 per line item to ship the parts plus a minimum order fee. So I just suspended all new to them until they can straighten their system.
1711629383053.png

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
I looked at gardner and figured out I was too small to make it worth while. Since stens switched locations and went to FedEx I can't give them a glowing review. 4 to 5 day delivery time and half the stuff backordered. Right now all briggs/kohler oil filters backordered.....really???

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Boy is Gardner so screwed up now. I placed an order earlier this for five line items. Just look at this invoice I just received. I mean I order more than the minimum order amount yet they are charging me 13.99 per line item to ship the parts plus a minimum order fee. So I just suspended all new to them until they can straighten their system.
View attachment 68161
Shipping from two different warehouses therefore gets treated as two separate orders., and neither order meets the minimum order amount so got nailed too small an order. That has been going on for close to a year that I know of, been caught in the same trap. As a side note PD is now doing the same thing with backorders. If they are at an alternate warehouse you have to pay freight as if it was a separate order.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I looked at gardner and figured out I was too small to make it worth while. Since stens switched locations and went to FedEx I can't give them a glowing review. 4 to 5 day delivery time and half the stuff backordered. Right now all briggs/kohler oil filters backordered.....really???
Power distributors went to Fedex also. Order one day, Fedex picks up the package the next day. and anything ordered on Wednesday gets delivered on Saturday. My last Saturday delivery was at 5 PM. So Briggs parts have went from next day delivery when they were coming out of Cleveland to 2 day delivery from IA and now with the Fedex switch is now 3 day delivery.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Shipping from two different warehouses therefore gets treated as two separate orders., and neither order meets the minimum order amount so got nailed too small an order. That has been going on for close to a year that I know of, been caught in the same trap. As a side note PD is now doing the same thing with backorders. If they are at an alternate warehouse you have to pay freight as if it was a separate order.
Well that don't their freight policy posted online but if that is the case they are getting dumped. No ifs ands or butts. And they would probably to the same on a large order.

I have asked and asked for this problem to be explain by them and they just keep ignoring me. Well if this don't get explained by them by Friday next week I closing the account per say by simply not ordering anything else.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
And what worst is the two line items that are shipped were from the same warehouse in two Fedex boxes. And according to the system they had 14 of the trush washers but only shipped 4.

The more I look at this the more I get pissed...

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
And what worst is the two line items that are shipped were from the same warehouse in two Fedex boxes. And according to the system they had 14 of the trush washers but only shipped 4.

The more I look at this the more I get pissed...

I think a lot of people in general have been spoiled by incredibly quick shipping times and low or no freight charges in recent years. Look for shipping costs to rise, and/or shipping times to lengthen, to keep up with inflation. Shipping is another important cost of doing business.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
We order a lot of parts from Medart. I'm not the one that orders parts but they seem to do a good job.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I do expect my distributors to use common sense. Every since Gardner switch over to dynamics365commerce everything is screwed up. As the order that is supposedly coming today. According to it only the oil seals are coming in and apparently in two separate boxes. The other four line items, two are listed and two are not.

stech.png
Then I get the invoice saying 2 seals and 4 of the 8 thrust washers billed. Just what in the heck in going on at Gardners. I don't even know if the paint and exhaust pipe are even on back order as that screen is showing the 8 thrust washers and the 2 sheave gauges are on back order, no mention of the paint or the exhaust pipe.

The only way to know for sure on what coming is to wait of the packages. No way to run a business.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
i marked out your address Star, just in case you didn't want or need that more public :D