Garden tractor pull build

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
cruel man
Not really as we all should read the rules completely. I was taught in high school the first day of 9th grade when we given a test right off the start. Tons questions but the statement was to fully read the test before answering question. Most started answering question right away. Well the real test if followed instructions and the last line say to only date and sign the test.

I got a site right now that just switch over to a Microsoft database business program. They don't give you an option to accept or decline cookies. Well if you were to accept the cookies rules you give Microsoft full access to your computer. I found a way around those cookies and still be able to use the site and place part orders. Just have to put the accept cookies annoying sub screen.

I simply not giving Microsoft full access to my computer so they can data harvest my system and send unwanted ads and try to force me to use their software products. If the company really wants to push into signing away my right on a computer I switch to a laptop with Linux and access the site.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Also Bert have you heard when Bruce might have ODK sites back up as the software update apparently crashed the sites?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Also Bert have you heard when Bruce might have ODK sites back up as the software update apparently crashed the sites?
Just have new website addresses since Monday per Bruce.

wekjo

Threads
im only 14 but I want to build a tractor for the garden tractor pulls like the riding mower ones. What is some of the best mowers to use? Front engine or rear engine? Hydrostatic or manual? Im guessing I will probably need a motor for whatever tractor I use so what would you recommend? Diesel or gas?
Take a look at the site Miller's performance enterprises. He is mainly about pulling, but does work on normal garden tractors too.