Garden tractor pull build

Threads
im only 14 but I want to build a tractor for the garden tractor pulls like the riding mower ones. What is some of the best mowers to use? Front engine or rear engine? Hydrostatic or manual? Im guessing I will probably need a motor for whatever tractor I use so what would you recommend? Diesel or gas?

Threads
I am doing a few other projects so I may not build this soon but I would like some ideas. I’m currently building a go kart with a power wheels body and a free rear engine lawnmower pulley swapped to drive to school and home.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The varidrive system ( 2 drive belts )
or a manual box with a very heavy clutch spring ( double up on them )
For a pull you really need a Garden Tractor , they have bigger wheels

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Just buy a small compact tractor with the attachments. Here I used a JD 650 with 4 ft rotary mower (ie bush hog), 4-1/2 ft disc, 4 blade, and a 10" bottom pan plow. 12" is too much for it; unless, using a vertical blade in front the point. Even then I got to run water filled tires for add traction. A slightly bigger tractor is the works.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Old Wheel Horse, Cub Cadett, or Sears Suburban manual tranny. These older tractors have cast iron gear boxes the newer ones have aluminium and won't hold up.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
See there is rules that you must abide by...in life.

Threads
See there is rules that you must abide by...in life.
Yeah that was my fault. I didn’t read the terms of use. But to be honest most people don’t. Does this forum also have the same rules?