Front ZT Tire Flat

shurguywutt

Threads
You're local tire shop can help you with that. Most wouldn't charge more than $10 each to install a tube. (+ the price of the tube)
I called the local mower shop and they wanted around $25 plus the price of parts. It would also take 2 days! Wowzers!

nacl9163

Forum Newbie
Threads
Try some SLIME. No need to remove tire, just squeeze it in. If that doesn't work, then go to the tube. Have gone this route multiple times.

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
Try some SLIME. No need to remove tire, just squeeze it in. If that doesn't work, then go to the tube. Have gone this route multiple times.
Bead sealer works great for leaks around the rim/bead, must break bead on both sides, clean and apply sealer.
Berryman’s tire sealer works great for dry rot.
Plugs when it is one or two punctures.
Tubes work fine until you hit a nail, etc., then you have a flat tire that needs to be plugged.
Removing and installing front zero turn tires is very difficult without a tire machine. $20-$25 per tire is about the current going rate.
I use a spray bottle with soapy water to find leaks in tires.

barny57

Threads
I inflate my front tires to about 22 psi and check them every few mows. I noticed the other day that the left front tire has been going flat and the other holds pressure. I have not seen any evidence of a puncture or hear hissing noise when I air it up. Could the seam be leaking? What should I do to fix this or is it even worth fixing if I can take 2 mins to air it before I mow. They are tubeless tires.
If anything, put a tube in it

szl3lm

Forum Newbie
Threads
Had the same issue with one of my front tires, resolved by replacing the valve in the valve stem. Very cheap. Give it a try

shurguywutt

Threads
Bead sealer works great for leaks around the rim/bead, must break bead on both sides, clean and apply sealer.
Berryman’s tire sealer works great for dry rot.
Plugs when it is one or two punctures.
Tubes work fine until you hit a nail, etc., then you have a flat tire that needs to be plugged.
Removing and installing front zero turn tires is very difficult without a tire machine. $20-$25 per tire is about the current going rate.
I use a spray bottle with soapy water to find leaks in tires.
It was less about the price and more about the 1-2 business days.

shurguywutt

Threads
Had the same issue with one of my front tires, resolved by replacing the valve in the valve stem. Very cheap. Give it a try
I did tighten the valve stem and it seems to be holding air longer now