Email notifications ?

noma

Threads
Hi Old goat

Welcome aboard glad to have you aboard and it very informative people on here to.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Old Goat

Threads
So, I can get advertisements, but NO thread notifications?? Ever??

untitled.jpg

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
So, I can get advertisements, but NO thread notifications?? Ever??

View attachment 13806

Old Goat,
Have you checked your Spam folder in Outlook Express or the Spam filter setting in your Internet Security software? I don't understand some of the posters saying you have to "do something" to get emails about threads you are active in. All I've ever done is just "post to a thread" and it "automatically" gets added to "My Subscriptions" if I right click on the Notifications at the top right corner and select my Inbox. And I get emails for everyone's post to that thread from there on out(again, without any action in my part). I think it's something on your PC(you DO know that Outlook Express is a Microsoft product.......only company I've ever seen that can "sell" expensive software that "doesn't work":0)
BTW, I use Outlook(Microsoft Office Suite) and paid several hundred dollars for that software(includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) Like I said....NOT worth what I paid for it(and no "free" upgrades from Microsoft)!!! I bought an iPad and the iTunes apps that cost $.99 to $2.99 is better than ANY Windows-based software I've ever seen.